|Real Name||Pratik Sehajpal|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Fitness Trainer, Athlete, Motivational Speaker|
|Famous For||Participation in 'MTV Love School' Season 3|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9” Pratik Sehajpal's Facebook Page
|Weight||in kilograms- 72 kg
in pounds- 158 lbs Pratik Sehajpal's Facebook Page
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 41 inches
- Waist: 29 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches Pratik Sehajpal's Facebook Page
|Date of Birth||Year, 1993|
|Age (as in 2018)||25 Years|
|College/University||Amity Law School, Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Law Graduate|
|Debut||TV: MTV Love School 3 (2018)|
|Achievement||Winner of 'Change in Me' in 2015 (Health and Fitness Contest)|
|Tattoo(s)||• On the left chest (Texted 'माँ')
• On the left tricep
• On the right bicep
• On both the wrists
• On the left hand
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Sister- Prerna (Makeup Artist)
|Favourite Food||Green Vegetables|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pratik Sehajpal
- Pratik Sehajpal made his on-screen appearance in 2018 as a participant in the ‘MTV Love School’- Season 3.
- He is a fitness freak who always wanted to get into the field of fitness since his childhood.
- Pratik is a fitness trainer at ‘GM Nutrition’ which is owned by Guru Mann.
- He has won many power-lifting and bodybuilding competitions.
- Pratik’s name was listed in one of Top 10 youth footballers in Liverpool FC youth football camp held in New Delhi.
- In 2018, he gave an audition for MTV Roadies Xtreme but failed to do well in fitness task.
- He can speak in 6 different languages like English, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Haryanvi, and French.
- Pratik’s name started doing rounds for his appearance in the ‘Bigg Boss 12’ as a commoner.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1, 2, 3.||↑||Pratik Sehajpal's Facebook Page|