Pratik Sehajpal Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Age: 28 Years
Education: Bachelor Of Laws (LLB)
|Nickname||PS Facebook- Pratik Sehajpal|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, and Fitness Trainer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 72 kg
in pounds- 158 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 41 inches
- Waist: 29 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Debut||TV (Contestant): Love School Season 3 (2018)
Web Series (Actor): Bebaakee (2020) as Rahil Abdullah
|Date of Birth||19 December 1993 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 Years|
|College/University||Amity Law School, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (2012-2017) LinkedIn- Pratik Sehajpal|
|Food Habit||Turned Vegetarian YouTube|
|Tattoo(s)||• On the left chest (Texted 'माँ')
• On the left tricep
• On the right bicep
• On both the wrists
• On the left hand
|Controversy||His closeness with the Indian singer Neha Bhasin in the 'Bigg Boss OTT’ house was criticised by the netizens, and people also trolled Neha and her husband on social media. The Times of India Later, Pratik wrote a post on his social media account giving his clarification on the whole matter, he wrote,
"Guys I have one request to all of you who love me and support me. Please don’t say anything wrong to Neha. Don’t blame her because I was also equally involved in everything and I accept it but she has been a true and honest friend for me and has unconditionally and honestly stood up for me and that means a lot to me. It was a pure and true friendship and true emotions were involved."
"Please usko kuchh bhi mat bolo and ya toh mujhe bhi bolo (I request you to either not criticise her or criticise me as well). I respect her and I am thankful to her for always being there for me and main bhi uske liye honest tha (I was honest with her too). Please one request guys. She’s a great friend and a great woman. She’s an inspiration and I will always respect and have that gratitude in my heart for her! Thank you @nehabhasin4u.”
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Pavitra Punia (ex-girlfriend; actress)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Shaiiljaa Sehajpal
|Siblings||Sister- Prerna Sehajpal
|Food||Rajma-Chawal, Pizza, Pasta, Noodles|
|Exercises(s)||Squats and Deadlifts|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pratik Sehajpal
- Pratik Sehajpal is an Indian TV actor, model, and fitness trainer. He became the first confirmed contestant to participate in the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 15.’
- He was born and brought up in Delhi, and to make his career in acting, he later shifted to Mumbai.
- Since his teens, he was inclined towards sports and fitness. He worked hard on his body to build a good physique.
- Later, he participated in various bodybuilding competitions, and he won the health and fitness contest ‘Change in Me’ in 2015.
- He then worked at the gym ‘GM Nutrition’ as a fitness owner. The gym is owned by the Indian-American Fitness Trainer Guru Mann.
- In 2018, he participated in various TV reality shows like ‘MTV Love School’ and ‘MTV Roadies Xtreme. He could not clear the audition round of ‘MTV Roadies Xtreme.’
- He came into the limelight with the MTV reality show ‘Ace of Space’ in 2018 and was declared as the first-runner up in the show.
- Once, he was listed as one of the Top 10 Youth Footballers in Liverpool FC at the youth football camp, which was held in New Delhi.
- In 2021, he participated in ‘Bigg Boss OTT,’ a reality show that was streamed on Voot Prime. In one of the episodes, he was offered to take a briefcase and quit the show. He accepted the offer, and in the briefcase, he got the ticket to participate in ‘Bigg Boss 15.’
- During an interview, when he was asked about his ex-girlfriend and Bigg Boss 14 contestant Pavitra Punia, he said,
We have only said the truth about each other. She is aggressive, so am I. She is possessive, so am I. She is psychotic, so am I. We loved each other, now we are done with it and moved on in our lives. What I will do is take her to the mandap, holding her hand and tell Eijaz bhai (Eijaz Khan) ‘Lo bhai shadi kar lo, tumhari sampatti hai tum rakho humein kuch nahi (Please get married. She is your property, keep her with you, I do not have anything to do with her)’.”
- In one of his interviews, he shared that whenever he was hungry, he got irritated and angry.
|↑1||Facebook- Pratik Sehajpal|
|↑2||LinkedIn- Pratik Sehajpal|
|↑4||The Times of India|