|Profession(s)||Model, Actor, Lawyer, Choreographer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||Song (Model): Bhangra Gidha by Nimrat Khaira (2017)
Film: Ashke (2018)
|Date of Birth||26 May|
|Birthplace||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|School||Govt. Sen. Sec. Smart School PAU Ludhiana, Punjab|
|College/University||• S.C.D. Government College, Ludhiana, Punjab
• Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab
• Panjab University, Chandigarh
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.A.
• M.A. in Human Rights
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Kamaljeet Singh (Policeman)
Mother- Rajinder Kaur (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Sumeet Singh (Elder, Lawyer)
|Favourite Actor||Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favourite Singer||Satinder Sartaaj|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Supneet Singh
- Supneet Singh is a model and actor in Punjabi Film and Music Industry.
- He was interested in dancing and singing since his childhood days.
- Supneet used to participate in Bhangra during his school functions and college’s youth festivals.
- After completing his studies, he started teaching Bhangra to college students.
- Supneet came into the eyes of public and media in 2017 after featuring in the Punjabi song ‘Bhangra Gidha’ (Nimrat Khaira).
- Thereafter, he has also appeared in a few Punjabi songs including ‘Muchh’ (Kammy Sidhu) and ‘Aankhi’ (Amar Sehmbi).
- Supneet has worked in many modelling assignments, promotional appearances, photo shoots, and print shoots.
- In 2018, he started his acting career with the Punjabi movie ‘Ashke’.
- Apart from modelling and acting, Supneet is also a criminal lawyer at district and sessions court in Ludhiana with his elder brother.
- Supneet is an avid dog lover.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)