|Famous For||Being the wife of the Indian television actor, Late Kushal Punjabi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||Year 1982|
|Age (as in 2019)||37 Years|
|College/University||KEDGE Business School, Talence, France|
|Educational Qualification||Master of International Trade CMA CGM Group|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Kushal Punjabi (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||November 2015
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Audrey Dolhen
- Does Audrey Dolhen drink alcohol?: Yes
- Audrey Dolhen is a businesswoman and is currently residing in China with her son.
- Audrey and her family moved from Northern France to Marseille, a city in France, when she was four years old.
- After completing her post-graduation, she joined the French container transportation and shipping company, CMA CGM, London in 2005. In an interview, she said,
In Marseille, boats are part of everyday life. So when it came to choosing my path, the maritime sector naturally imposed itself.”
- After working in London for almost five years, she was transferred to CMA CGM, Mumbai in 2011 to lead a team of 150 employees in the sales management department. She said in an interview,
I had never set foot in the country before, and all of a sudden, I am leading a team of 150 people. I really had to prove myself. The young woman’s mission is to reorganize the sales organization in a country that is still very patriarchal. I was rather well accepted because I was more labelled as a Westerner than a woman. That’s what, I think, helped me to impose myself.”
- While she was in Goa, she met the Indian Indian television actor, Kushal Punjabi. Soon, they became friends and fell in love with each other. After dating for more than 2 years, they got married in November 2015. They followed both the Christian and Hindu rituals of a wedding. Their lavish wedding was held in Goa.
- On 5 April 2016, Audrey gave birth to a baby boy, Kian.
- In 2017, Audrey was offered a senior position in her company’s China branch office. She accepted the offer and moved to China with her son Kian. Kushal stayed back in Mumbai; to continue his acting career.
- In 2018, she was promoted as the Chief Commercial Officer in her company in China.
- Kushal used to visit Audrey and Kian in China, but their long-distance marriage started facing troubles. Their marriage was on the verge of divorce. As per the sources, Kushal was unhappy with this situation, and his professional career was also not going well. He was suffering from depression, and on 26 December 2019, he decided to quit his life by hanging to a ceiling fan. He left a suicide note in which he mentioned nothing about Audrey. Few lines of his suicide note were,
No one should be held responsible for my death. 50 per cent of my assets should be divided equally between my parents and sister, while the remaining portion should be given to a three-year-old son.”
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1.||↑||CMA CGM Group|