|Real Name||Divyanka Tripathi|
|Famous Role||Ishita Bhalla in TV serial 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein'
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 Kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||14 December 1984|
|Age (as in 2016)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|School||Carmel Convent School, Bhopal|
|College||Sarojini Naidu Govt. Girls P.G. (Auto.) College, Bhopal|
|Debut||TV: Banoo Main Teri Dulhann (2006)
Film: Lala Hardaul (2012)
|Family||Father- Narendra Tripathi (Pharmacist)
Mother- Neelam Tripathi
Sister- Priyanka Tiwari (Elder)
Brother- Aishwarya Tripathi (Younger, Pilot)
|Controversies||An unknown person came close to her on the sets of "Ye Hai Mohabbatein" and started misbehaving with her by passing derogatory remarks, after which Karan and Ali beat him for his misbehavior.|
|Favourite Food||Dal Baati Churma, Ice cream, Chocolates|
|Favourite Actors||Salman Khan, Sonu Sood|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Lamhe
Hollywood: The Godfather
|Favourite Singers||Kailash Kher, Shubha Mudgal, Enrique Iglesias, Elton John|
|Favourite Book||P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahern|
|Favourite Destination||Kashmir, Mauritius, San Francisco|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sharad Malhotra (Actor)
Vivek Dahiya (Actor)
|Husband/Spouse||Vivek Dahiya (Actor)
|Marriage Date||8 July 2016|
|Salary||1 lakh/episode (INR)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Divyanka Tripathi
- Does Divyanka Tripathi smoke?: No
- Does Divyanka Tripathi drink alcohol?: No
- Divyanka has been working since childhood as she used to take part in the drama, plays, and telefilms in her hometown Bhopal.
- She did her first job when she was in school, as a host of All India Radio (AIR) for which she was paid 800 (INR).
- She was adventurous in her younger days and a mountaineering course from the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand, India.
- Her father wanted her to be part of the National Cadet Corps (NCC). She enrolled in the Bhopal Rifle Academy where she won a gold medal in rifle shooting.
- She won the ‘Miss Bhopal’ title in 2003.
- She was the winner of talent hunt show “The Zee Cine Star’s Ki Khoj,” Indore in 2004.
- She is a pure vegetarian but she learned to cook non-vegetarian food as her Ex-boyfriend, Sharad used to like non-vegetarian food.
- Divyanka and Sharad were in a relationship for 9 years.
- Her dream role is to play the role of a ‘psychopath’ or a ‘police officer.’
- She likes to shop from Lokhandwala in Mumbai.
- In 2017, she along with her husband Vivek Dahiya won the ‘Nach Baliye 8’ trophy along with a cash prize of ₹35 lakh.
- In 2018, she won the ITA Award for the Best Actor (Female) Jury.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡