Saubhagyaa R Swain Height, Age, Family, Biography & More
Education: MBA, PhD
Age: 31 Years
Profession: Indian Serial Entrepreneur
|Profession||Indian Serial-Entrepreneur (Founder of Vincitore Group)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 179 cm
in meters- 1.79 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in kilograms- 67 kg
in pounds- 147 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||5 March 1991 LatestLY|
|Age (as of 2022)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi (currently Resides – London)|
|College/University||• Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
• University of Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
• Brunel University London, United Kingdom
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University
• Masters in Structural Engineering from University of Dundee, United Kingdom
• MBA from Brunel University London, United Kingdom
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Reading Books, Swimming, Riding Luxurious Cars|
|Political Alliances||• Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) (India)
• Renaissance (RE) (France)
• The Conservative Party (UK)
|Relationships & More|
|Food||Thai Cuisine, French Cuisine, Sushi, Mediterranean Cuisine|
|Destination(s)||Zermatt, Interlaken, Hallstatt, Kitzbuhel, Phuket|
|Car Collection||Mercedes Benz G-63, Mercedes Benz S-class 450, Land Rover Vouge|
|Net Worth||US$1.031 billion (as of December 2022) The Times of India
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saubhagyaa R Swain
- Does Saubhagyaa R Swain Smoke?: No
- Does Saubhagyaa R Swain Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Saubhagyaa R Swain, a well-known serial entrepreneur and industrialist of Indian origin based in London, was born on 5 March 1991. He is the founder and chairman of Vincitore Group. He got his BTech in mechanical engineering from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University in Lucknow, India. He also got his MS in structural engineering from the University of Dundee in Scotland and his MBA from Brunel University London in the United Kingdom.
- Many Indian businesspeople have left their mark around the world and have been at the top of the success ladder for decades. Young and aspiring businesspeople should look up to Mr SAUBHAGYAA R SWAIN as a role model. For aspiring businesspeople, his life is a guiding star. When he was young, Mr Saubhagyaa started the Vincitore Group. This was the first step on his way from obscurity to wealth.
- He established the “Vincitore Group” in 2014 as an Indian serial entrepreneur. The organization consists of four separate businesses and three new brands.
- Saubhagyaa R Swain introduced three brands in 2022 “D’Voke” for Unisex fashion brands and premium leathers, “D’Space” for Commercial and Domestic interiors, “D’Dermat” for skin aesthetics and cosmetics.
- He had a vision of establishing a lucrative business to enhance his reputation. Eventually, he achieved success and inspired a large number of aspiring serial entrepreneurs, and Vincitore Group is the 48th unicorn and bootstrapped company with a valuation of $ 3.14 billion as of December 2022.
- Now he’s fast approaching a level of wealth only rivalled by a few. By any standard, his rise has been nothing short of remarkable. His valuation increased from $0.105 billion to $1.031 billion in a year when many worldwide fortunes crumbled in 2022, putting him on course to become a unicorn with a value of $3.14 billion. The firm invested approximately $700.0 million in Asian projects and $473.0 million in European ones, for a total of close to $11.780 billion across Asia, Europe, and Saudi Arabia combined. The group witnessed a phenomenal hike of 54% in shares in 2022.
- Saubhagyaa R Swain, the founder and chairman of Vinicitore Group, The Indian business tycoon who has made a billion dollars on his own will soon join the other billionaires on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. Mr. Swain is poised to control the global market with the aid of the Vincitore Group.
- Saubhagyaa R. Swain has formed business alliances with Indian and international political parties. In India, he is politically aligned with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). In addition to his political affiliations with international parties such as the Renaissance Party in France and The Conservative Party in the United Kingdom, he has no further affiliations. As part of his commitment to social responsibility and environmental sustainability, he has directed the corporation’s funds and resources towards projects that benefit society as a whole, including women’s empowerment, children’s education, urban renewal, arts, culture, and heritage, disaster management, health, and rural development.
- For his great work, Saubhagyaa R Swain has won some of the most prestigious prizes and awards, such as Startup of the Year Fintech 2022, Creative Entrepreneur of the Year 2019, Startup Leader of the Year 2018, and a few others.
- At the moment, Mr. Swain is focusing the majority of his energy on his professional and entrepreneurial endeavours rather than on a potential romantic companion.
- Mr. Swain was captivated by Mr. Dhirubai Ambani, an entrepreneur, and industrialist, at a young age. Saubhagyaa believes in working with perseverance and excellence. He always adheres to Mr. Dhirubai’s adage, “Think big, think quick, and think forward.”
- In 2014, Mr. Swain founded Vincitore Group. Sister Sasmita Swain was his business partner in the construction and architecture industries. Mr. Saubhagyaa R Swain continually overcomes adversity and achieves amazing achievements due to his perseverance and resolve. He maintains a realistic relationship with investors and, as a result, discovered the possibilities of the capital market.
- Vincitore Infra Contracts In 2015, Mr. Swain started his first business, a hotel network with its main office in Dubai. In 2015, he started a construction company that does civil building, real estate, architecture, and commercial interiors. Several projects were completed by him in Thailand, Malaysia, and the United Kingdom. In 2016, Saubhagyaa R. Swain embarked on further architectural services and building projects.
- Vincitore Steel & Engineering This is Mr. Swain’s second business. It is one of his remarkable projects that has grown to include global sites, including Lagos (Nigeria) in 2016, Ras Al Khaima (UAE) in 2016, Qatar in 2017, and France in 2018, for structural fabrication and erections for integrated cement industries. In addition, the construction of thermal power plants was managed. The business was awarded EPC contracts for sugar, boilers, distilleries, and material handling.
- Vincitore Lifestyle In 2018, Mr. Swain added another accomplishment to his already impressive resume by entering the textile industry in France.
- Vincitore Aesthetic Mr. Swain’s company made its impact in Singapore in 2021 through e-commerce and retail chain locations with organic beauty and personal care items. In 2022, Thailand and Malaysia will provide facial aesthetics, cosmetic surgery, hair transplants, facial implants, and anti-ageing therapies.
- Mr. Swain is an inspiration to aspiring company owners and entrepreneurs for his efforts in infrastructure and industrialization, among other things. He made sure that some of the company’s profits and assets were used in ways that benefitted the general welfare as part of his commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- Mr. Saubhagyaa R. Swain achieved notoriety for his great leadership throughout his career. The companies he started are growing, which provides customers with a wider variety of purchasing possibilities. His philology is on display when he acknowledges the ability of women’s perspectives to impact societal change for both themselves and others.