|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: Kaarthika (2004) as Ankush
Film: Direct Ishq (2016) as Kabeer Bajpai
Web Series: State of Siege: 26/11 (2020) as Major Nikhil Manikrishnan
2016: Best Actor for Naagin
2018: Best Actor in a Negative Role for Ishq Mein Marjawan
2019: Best Host for Dance Deewane
2019: Best Hair (Male)
Gold Glam and Style Awards
2020: Man of Substance
|Date of Birth||31 October 1982 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||39 Years|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|College/University||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Colors TV|
|Ethnicity||Sindhi DNA India|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Colors TV|
|Controversies||• In 2021, he was declared as the winner of the TV reality show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11,' but his victory was not well received by some netizens. They said that the show was fixed, and Arjun won as he was one of the actors on Colors TV serials. In reply, Arjun said,
Unfortunately, they think this way. KKK is not a show of votes or even content. It’s about crossing a new level by performing stunts. Also, while Divyanka and Vishal had an equal chance to win, I was faster. It’s not even about more deserving as it was about how you performed that specific day. Shantanu Maheshwari has won the show, and he wasn’t even on Colors then. I have done many shows on the channel, but that came to me only because earlier shows worked.”
• Earlier, in the same show, when he nominated the Indian TV actor Saurabh Raj Jain for a task, Arjun received huge criticism as Sourabh was eliminated from the show in that task. The Indian Express During an interview, while talking about that incident, Arjun said,
I did feel bad but he wasn’t eliminated because I nominated him. He did not perform well. Sourabh also got a second chance on the show, but he lost the stunt then too. If he had won, I don’t think we would be having this conversation.”
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||20 May 2013
|Marriage Place||ISKCON Temple in Juhu, Mumbai|
|Children||Son- Ayaan Bijlani (born on 21 January 2015)
|Parents||Father- Late Sudarshan Bijlani (businessman)
Mother- Shakti Bijlani
|Siblings||Brother- Niranjan Bijlani
Sister- Rohini Bijlani
|Beverage(s)||Berry Shake and Nimbu Paani|
|Food||Butter Chicken, Palak Paneer, Paani Puri, Vada Pav|
|Actor(s)||Akshay Kumar, Aamir Khan, Irrfan Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Actress(es)||Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra|
|Fashion Designer||Rocky S|
|Car Collection||• Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 250 CDI
• Maruti Swift India TV News
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 25 lakhs per month as of 2021 Bollywood Shaadis|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 29 crores ($ 4 million) as of 2021 Bollywood Shaadis|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Bijlani
- Arjun Bijlani is an Indian televison and film actor.
- Arjun lost his father at the age of 19 after which he started pursuing acting more seriously.
- During his college days, he loved performing stunts on his motorcycle.
- While talking to the reporters, Arjun said that initially, his father was not very happy with Arjun’s decision to become an actor. Arjun continued,
He was against me becoming an actor and rather wanted me to take care of the family business. But my dream was to face the camera. I am sure wherever he is today, he is giving his blessings. My mother (Shakti Bijlani) was always very supportive, my wife (Neha Swami) has been there for me all the time.”
- In an interview, when he was asked about his struggling days as an actor, he said,
I used to have a small bag, which contained only 2-3 T-shirts, a napkin and a face wash. I used to leave the house every morning with that bag and go round the studios in the hope that I would get fit somewhere. Somewhere I can get a role.”
- In 2005, he acted in the Hindi TV serial ‘Remix’ in which he played the role of Vikram.
- He came into the limelight with the popular Hindi TV serial ‘Left Right Left’ (2006) in which he portrayed the character of Cadet Aalekh Sharma.
- Arjun acted in the Hindi TV serials such as ‘Mohe Rang De,’ ‘Jeevan Saathi,’ and ‘Miley Jab Hum Tum’ in 2008.
- In the same year, he did a few cameo roles in the Hindi TV serials like ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,’ ‘Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan,’ and ‘Karam Apnaa Apnaa.’
- Some of his other popular Hindi TV serials are ‘Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna’ (2011), ‘Kaali – Ek Punar Avatar’ (2013), and ‘Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi’ (2015).
- He also appeared in episodic TV shows such as ‘Teri Meri Love Stories’ (2012) and ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’ (2013).
- Arjun featured in a few Hindi short films including ‘Full Phukre’ (2012), ‘I Guess’ (2013), and ‘Caught in the Web’ (2013).
- Arjun got married to his girlfriend Neha Swami on 20 May 2013, after dating her for almost eight years. Neha is the niece of the former Indian actress Deepti Bhatnagar. Arjun and Neha met each other for the first time at a friend’s party. Arjun fell in love with her in the first meeting. In an interview, while talking about it, Arjun said,
We met through a common friend at a party. I found her sweet-looking and innocent. The best thing I like about her was her simplicity; that’s mainly what attracted me to her.”
- Arjun considers his son Ayaan as his lucky charm because, after his birth, Arjun got offers of many popular Hindi TV serials.
- Arjun and Neha got an offer to participate in the celebrity TV dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye’ in 2013, but they could not accept the offer.
- He became a household name with the Colors TV show ‘Naagin’ (2015) in which he played the role of Ritik Singh/Sangram Singh.
- He was one of the members of a team in the celebrity cricket leagues Box Cricket League 1’ (2014), ‘Box Cricket League 2’ (2016), and Box Cricket League 3 (2018). In season 1, he was a part of Ahmedabad express, and in seasons 2 & 3, he was a part of the Mumbai Tigers.
- Arjun, along with the Indian choreographer Bhavna Khanduja, participated as a contestant in the celebrity TV dance show ‘J‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9’ (2016).
- He then appeared in various Hindi daily soaps such as ‘Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil’ (2016), ‘Ishq Mein Marjawan’ (2017), ‘Udaan Sapnon Ki’ (2019).
- He also hosted a few Hindi TV shows including ‘Dance Deewane’ (2018), ‘Kitchen Champion 5’ (2019), and ‘Dance Deewane 2’ (2019).
- Arjun was invited as a celebrity guest in the Hindi TV reality shows like ‘Bigg Boss 11’ (2017), ‘Rising Star 3’ (2019), and ‘Bigg Boss OTT’ (2021).
- In 2021, he won the TV stunt-based show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11’ after defeating the Indian TV actress Divyanka Tripathi in the finale stunt. He received a cash prize of Rs. 20 lakh and a Maruti Swift car on his victory.
- As per the sources, he was roped in the Hindi web series ‘Roohaniyat’ in 2021.
- Arjun was featured in Hindi music videos like ‘Kehndi Haan Kehndi Naa’ (2020) by Sukriti Kakar and Prakriti Kakar, ‘Mohabbat Phir Ho Jaayegi’ (2021) by Yasser Desai, and ‘Tum Bewafa Ho’ (2021) by Payal Dev and Stebin Ben.
- In an interview, he talked about some of his favourite serials he had acted in. He replied,
I would say Left Right Left and State of Siege: 26/11 were quite challenging roles for me. State of Siege is based on NSG Commando Sandeep Unnikrishnan and Operation Black Tornado. He was someone who would not blink before sacrificing his life for the country. He joined the team he trained in their fight against the terrorists and gave everything to the mission. I am proud to play such a character and I think it has added to my calibre as an actor. You just cannot be in your comfort zone, you have to keep trying new things, with your looks and your characters.”
- He has also appeared in the TV commercial of Seagram’s Imperial Blue.
- He has a wine shop of his own in Mumbai.
- During an interview, he was asked if he ever had an affair with his co-star. He said,
When you’re working in a TV show, you’re basically shooting, eating and making plans together all the time. So people tend to develop an affinity towards their co-actors. At times, this inclination leads to a love story. But for some it might just remain as a crush and for others, they just end up being friends. And in my case, love never really happened with my co-stars.”
- He has been featured on the cover page of magazines such as Downtown Mirror and Be Attractive.
- Arjun is a dog lover and has a pet dog named Boozy.
- In an interview, when he was asked about his opinions on the increasing rate of depression among the Indian actors, he replied,
I think there are a lot of people who see everybody’s social posts and feel that they are living a happier life and it becomes a cause of depression for them. You start feeling that everything is going right in others’ life while your own life is going in the other direction. But everything that shines is not gold. Also, people in the industry cannot talk openly about depression for the fear of losing opportunities. It’s a catch-22 situation, they want to open up but they don’t trust anyone. I think there should be more support and helplines available for the people going through depression or having suicidal thoughts.”
He further added,
It’s important to learn how to be content with what you have and work hard to achieve your goals. You may achieve it or you may not, you have to tell this to yourself right from the beginning. Not everyone who appears for a job interview gets the job, right? Work is just an aspect of life, happiness truly comes from creating an environment of happiness around you with your family and friends.”
- As per his Instagram post, he has attended a few events of the Indian spiritual leader Nirmal Singhji Maharaj.
View this post on Instagram
- In one of his interviews, he shared that he wanted to become a businessman just like his father. So, he made his younger brother study MBA. He further said that he was living his childhood dream through his younger brother.
- During an interview, Arjun said that he would have become a casino owner if he was not an actor.
- Arjun has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha and often visits Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple in Prabhadevi in Mumbai.
- When a reporter asked him what maked him angry easily. He said,
I hate people who don’t value things like favours etc and are not grateful for that. I believe in the tit for tat formula. If someone gets cheeky with me, I’ll get cheekier.”