Ayesha Aziz (Pilot) Age, Family, Affairs, Biography & More
|Real Name||Ayesha Aziz|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Date of Birth||September 1995|
|Age (as in 2016)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Christ Church School in Mumbai|
|Family||Father- Abdul Aziz (Businessman)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Areeb Lokhandwala
Sister- Nadiya Mattoo
|Favourite Astronaut||Sunita Williams|
|Favourite Food Item||Kashmiri Wazwan, Momo, Pizza|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayesha Aziz
- Does Ayesha Aziz smoke: Yes
- Does Ayesha Aziz drink alcohol: Not Known
- Aziz was a 5th standard kid when she first got an idea of flying. She was always fascinated by the take-off and landing of an aircraft.
- While she was in 11th grade, she finally landed herself into Bombay Flying Club and made herself a holder of Student Pilot License, thus becoming the youngest woman pilot in India at just 16.
- She underwent space training at the Amercian space agency, NASA in 2012 where she had the pleasure to meet John McBride and her inspiration, Sunita Williams.
- There was no way she could have got the title with ease. Critics maintained that “A Muslim without hijab, not a perfect profession for a Kashmiri girl.” She, however, surpassed all the negativities and got titled herself as a pilot.
- To mark the occasion of international Women’s Day in 2016, Whisper India released an inspirational video which featured Aziz along with 4 other women achievers.
- After rigorous studies and training, she finally received her Commercial Pilot License in March 2017.
- She has a desire to fly Russia Mig-29 combat aircraft at Sukul Airbase in Russia.