Husband: Cyrus Broacha
Age: 54 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||3 June 1969 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||54 Years|
|School||Rishi Valley School, Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh|
|College/University||Maine Photographic Workshops College, Rockport, United States|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||3 January 2001|
|Husband/Spouse||Cyrus Broacha (anchor, theatre personality, comedian, author)
|Children||Son- Mikhail Broacha
Daughter- Maya Broacha
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Umrao Monani
Sister- Salma Monani
|Car Collection||Jeep Compass
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayesha Broacha
- Ayesha Broacha is an Indian photographer, artist, and illustrator, who is the wife of the famous Indian comedian Cyrus Broacha.
- As an illustrator, she incorporates her daily experiences to create unique artwork, drawing inspiration from the diverse roles women fulfil. She particularly enjoys working with gouache, graphite, and watercolours as her preferred artistic mediums.
- She has worked as a photographer for several events such as weddings and parties. She has also done photoshoots for many Indian films including the popular Bollywood film ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ (2001).
- In 1989, she walked the runway for luxury brand YSL’s fashion show at the Gateway of India in Mumbai.
- She actively takes part in marathons and has achieved success by winning multiple medals in various marathon events.
- In 2023, Ayesha’s husband, Cyrus Broacha, took part in the second season of Bigg Boss OTT on Voot. During an episode of ‘Bigg Boss,’ Ayesha brought up an incident where Salman Khan, the host of the show, had supposedly asked her to leave a film set where she was working as a photographer. Salman did not remember the specific incident, but he acknowledged that there might have been a reason for his actions. Ultimately, he apologized if he had acted without a valid reason.
- She consumes alcohol occasionally.