|Real Name||Simranjeet Singh Rai|
|Profession||Singer, Model, Actor, Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||3 March 1985|
|Age (as in 2016)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Samrala, District Ludhiana , Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Samrala, District Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|School||National Public Senior Secondary School Samrala, Punjab, India
|College||DAV College, Chandigarh, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate, Community Welfare Course|
|Debut||Album Debut: Sau Putt (2010)
Acting Debut: Singh vs Kaur (2013, Guest Appearance)
Film Debut: Mr. and Mrs. 420 (2014)
|Family||Father- Late Sardar Manjit Singh Rai (Theatre Artist)
Mother- Sardarni Nirmal Kaur (Housewife)
Brother- Honey Rai
|Hobbies||Playing cricket, travelling|
|Controversies||In 2015, a video of both Babbal Rai with Jassi Gill went viral on social networking sites where Babbal Rai can be heard saying that the current situation in Punjab is 'some what' bad. People were anguished over their comments of enjoying Diwali while most Punjabi's were unhappy over recent sacrileges. They were also angry about the fact that the whole Punjab was boycotting and protesting Diwali, the two singers were concerned about the party.|
|Favourite Actor||Jimmy shergill|
|Favourite Singer||Honey Singh, Babbu Maan, Jazzy B, Manmohan Waris, Amrinder Gill, Gippy Grewal|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Babbal Rai
- Does Babbal Rai smoke?: No
- Does Babbal Rai drink alcohol?: Yes
- When he was in 10th standard, he lost his father.
- He always enjoyed playing cricket, and once cricketer Yograj Singh saw him playing and asked him to come to Chandigarh. After which he admitted him in DAV College, Chandigarh, where he played as a left-hand batsman before moving to Australia in 2007.
- Initially, he sung the song ‘Australian Challa’ for his friend on his birthday and made a video of it thereafter, he posted it on YouTube, after which he became popular.
- A ‘Challa‘ song from the Bollywood film Crook (2010) was inspired by his song ‘Australian Challa.’
- When he was in Australia, he wrote the song ‘Niki Jahi Jind’, which was inspired by his real life.
- He was a cab driver of Sippy Grewal (elder brother of Gippy Grewal) in Australia.
- His debut album Sau Putt (2010) didn’t got desired fame because he wasn’t able to come to India for the song’s promotion.
- In 2014, he played the double roles –Pinki and Babbu in his debut film Mr. and Mrs. 420.
- He is a good friend to Punjabi singers Jassi Gill and Prabh Gill.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡