|Real Name/Full Name||Balraj|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 41 inches
- Waist: 31 inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||35 Years (Approx.)|
|Birth Place||Village Balgah, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Village Balgah, Punjab, India|
|College||Panjab University, Chandigarh, India|
|Debut||Album: Mr. Ranjha(2001)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Dancing, Driving, Spending time with family|
|Favourite Food||'Saag', 'Kadi-Chawal'|
|Favourite Actor||Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favourite Actress||Sonam Bajwa|
|Favourite Singers||Gurdas Mann, Kuldeep Manak, Parkash Kaur|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Green|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Balraj
- Does Balraj smoke?: No
- Does Balraj drink alcohol?: Yes
- Balraj was born and brought up in a middle-class family.
- He was interested in singing since his childhood.
- He started his singing career in the late 1990s.
- He is well known for his superhit tracks like ‘Jaan Tay Bani’, ‘Paali’, ‘3 Salan Da Pyar’, ‘Candle Light Dinner’, ‘Audi’ etc.
- He learned singing from Charanjit Ahuja a renowned singer and the father of Sachin Ahuja.