Age: 46 Years
Wife: Hardeep Kaur
|Real Name||Jaswinder Singh Bains|
|Profession||Singer, Model, Actor, Songwriter|
|Famous For||His Bhangra Style Singing|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 39 inches
- Waist: 31 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||Album: Ghugian Da Jorra (1993)
Film: Best of Luck (2013)
|Date of Birth||1 April 1975|
|Age (as of 2021)||46 Years|
|Birthplace||Durgapur, Nawanshahr, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Birmingham, United Kingdom|
|School||• Simon Cunningham Elementary School, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
• Princess Margaret High School, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
|Address||10, Seiyu Complex, 2nd Floor, Model Town, Jalandhar|
|Tattoo(s)||On the Arm: A Lion, His father's impression
|Controversies||• In 2014, his video song "Rise Above Hate" sparked controversy as it showed up Sikh religious symbol 'Khanda' despite having vulgar content.
• On 8 June 2021, on a request by the Indian government, Twitter withheld Jazzy B's account. The action was taken after a request was made by the Indian government to Twitter on 6 June 2021 to block four Twitter accounts, including that of Jazzy B. The Tribune
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son- 1 (Name not known)
Daughter- 1 (Name not known)
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Brother- Gaba Bains, Goma, Jujhar Singh Kandola
Sister- Roma, Rimpy Bains
|Food||Chicken, Gulab Jamun|
|Actors||Denzel Washington, Ranveer Singh, Salman Khan|
|Singers||Kuldeep Manak, Babbu Maan, Nachhatar Gill, Sunidhi Chauhan, Sukhwinder Singh|
|Sports||Ice Hockey, Football|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jazzy B
- Does Jazzy B smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jazzy B drink alcohol?: Yes
- Jazzy B was born in Nawanshahr (Punjab) but raised in Vancouver (Canada). He later shifted to Birmingham (England) and now resides in Jalandhar.
- He had a deep interest in music right from his childhood and used to listen to Kuldeep Manak’s music along with his uncle.
- When Jazzy was 4 years old, Kuldeep Manak came to his village for musical performance. It was after watching his performance that Bains thought of becoming a singer one day.
- Jazzy used to work as a part-time construction worker with Tarlok Singh Kooner when he was pursuing his graduation.
- It was Kooner who advised Bains to launch his own music album and also spent $5000 on the album.
- He started his singing career in 1993.
- After the release of his first song, Sukshiner Shinda advised him to England if he wanted to make a career in music.
- Jazzy left his graduation midway and relocated to England to make a career in singing.
- At the beginning of his career, he used to live in a small room with 6 more guys.
- He gave his first abroad live performance in Surrey Arts Centre.
- In 2001, he got fame with his superhit song “Naag.”
- While shooting his debut film ‘Best Of Luck’ (2013), he and his co-star Garry Sandhu met with a life-threatening accident.
- He was awarded the ‘Best Male Debut’ by PTC Punjabi Film Awards for the film ‘Best of Luck’ (2013).
- He has given numerous hits to the Punjabi Music Industry including “Akh De Esharey,” “Patlo,” “Ral Khushian Manaiye,” “This Party Getting Hot,” “Maharajas,” “One Million,” “Naag 2,” “Mitran De Boot,” “Naag The Third,” and “Jatt Da Flag.”
- He considers veteran Punjabi singer Kuldeep Manak as his role model.
- He is a good friend of Sukshinder Shinda.
- Jazzy loves to wear jewellery and wears rings on all his fingers and small diamonds in both the ears. He has implanted a tooth made of gold and also wears a heavy gold chain with a Khanda pendant.
- His fans fondly call him “Jazzy Bains,” “The Crown Prince of Bhangra,” “The Canadian Folkster,” “The Punjabi Sensation,” and “The King of Bhangra.”