|Her birth name is unknown as she was adopted. Pop Buzz
|Real name/Full name
|Denarie Bautista Taylor Pop Buzz
|• Social media personality
|Being a social media personality, who gained popularity from her lip-sync video M to the B on TikTok in 2020
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 155 cm
in meters- 1.55 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 2”
|in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)
|Genres: Popdark, Pop
|Allegiance: United States
Service/branch: United States Navy
Years of service: 2017–2020
• National Defense Service Medal
• Enlisted Aviation Warfare Specialist insignia
• 2021: Won the Social Star Award and Breakout Creator of the Year during Streamy Awards
• 2023: Won the Favorite Social Music Star during Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
|Date of Birth
|8 February 1997 (Saturday)
|Age (as of 2023)
|Non-vegetarian Bella's Instagram Post
|Travelling, Playing musical instruments, and Dancing
|• Bella Poarch inked a huge ship with feathered wings on her back.
• Bella Poarch's thigh tattoo
• Bella Poarch's arms tattoo
• Bella Poarch's lower arm tattoo
• Bella Poarch inked a tattoo on her chest. The tattoo means "There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear"
• Bella Poarch's back thigh tattoo
• Bella Poarch's right thigh tattoo and front arm tattoo
• Bella Poarch's butt and side abdomen tattoo
• Bella Poarch inked a tattoo on her cleavage.
|• In 2020, she apolozised on Twitter for the controversial 'Rising Sun Flag' tattoo inked on her left arm. She expressed regret because it was associated with Japanese militarism and colonial power, and some social media users in Korea offended to it. The List
|Relationships & More
|Divorced CNN Philippines
|Tyler Poarch (m. 2019; d. September 2022)
|Names Not Known
|She has two elder sisters and a brother. Vogue
|Miso Soup, Sushi, Pickle juice, Coconut Cake
|Singing Voice Synthesizer
|Tesla Model X
Land Rover Discovery
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bella Poarch
- Bella Poarch is a Philippine-born American social media personality and musician. She is also a veteran of the United States Military. Bella is a popular TikTok personality and the third most-followed person on the platform after Khaby Lame and Charli D’Amelio.
- Bella Poarch primarily dances and lip-syncs to popular songs. Her videos frequently feature anime-inspired clothing, and she has distinguished herself on social media by advocating for Asian American equality and using animated facial expressions.
- Her biological parents were both Filipino. Bella Poarch was raised by her grandmother in the slums of the Philippines till the age of three. When she was four years old, she was adopted by a Filipina woman, whose husband was an American and served in the US military. Her adoptive parents first met in Saudi Arabia, where Bella’s adoptive father was stationed, before relocating to the Philippines.
- Once, in an interview, Bella Poarch claimed that she and her adopted brother suffered severe maltreatment in their childhood until she enlisted in the military in 2015. H3 Podcast She used to live on a farm in the US with her adoptive parents, a brother, two elder (adopted) sisters, and other relatives.
- When Bella Poarch was seven years old, she was given the responsibility to take care of the farm. Once, she remembered in a media interview how her adoptive sisters were not treated equally to her. Poarch claimed that her adoptive father was verbally and physically violent. She moved to Texas when she was 13 as her father had bypass surgery, and her family (apart from her two elder sisters who still reside in the Philippines) spent a few months living with her aunt in San Francisco. Vogue
- According to Bella Poarch, in 2015, she joined the US military because she desired to be free and independent. She was stationed in Japan at the time, and there, she developed a passion for Japanese culture.
- On 17 August 2020, Bella Poarch posted a TikTok video where she lip-synced to the song “M to the B” by British rapper Millie B, and soon after she posted the video, it became the most-liked video on TikTok with approximately 34 million likes.
- Bella Poarch created her TikTok account in January 2020 and started posting videos in April 2020. According to Forbes, in 2022, she was listed among the top-earning creators. The magazine claimed that in 2022, Bella earned about $5 million and is ranked #4 on the Highest-Paid TikTok Stars (2022) list and #29 on the Top Creators (2022) list.
- Many social media users in Korea criticised Bella Poarch in September 2020 for appearing in her videos with a tattoo that looked like the Rising Sun Flag. This tattoo on her left arm resembled a Japanese colonial symbol, which East Asians find objectionable. In 2020, Bella Poarch apologized for her controversial Rising Sun Flag tattoo on one of her social media accounts. Later, she covered it and then removed it. The List Bella Poarch tweeted,
At that time, I didn’t know the history. But when I found out, I immediately had it covered and scheduled for removal. I am ashamed of myself for not doing my research. I sincerely apologise.”
- Bella Poarch launched the RIPNDIP x Paca Collaboration apparel brand in 2020. Reportedly, Poarch’s popularity peaked in December 2020 when 100 Thieves and FaZe Clan, two major professional Esports organisations, expressed interest in hiring her as a content creator for their respective brands. At the time, Bella Poarch was a live streamer and gamer.
- In May 2021, Bella Poarch released her first single music album titled “Build a Bitch.” Other well-known internet celebrities who appeared in the video include Valkyrae, Mia Khalifa, Bretman Rock, and ZHC. Bella signed a music record deal with Warner Records in the same month.
- In May 2021, Bella Poarch appeared on a show titled “The CouRage and Nadeshot Show” on the 100 Thieves podcast channel. During a conversation on the show, Poarch stated that the song ‘Build a Bitch’ was based on her own experience of being bullied as a young child. Poarch claimed on the podcast that she had always aspired to be a singer.
- In May 2021, due to the spike in reports of hate crimes against the Asian-American community, Bella Poarch publicly showed her support for them on social media. During the same time, she also spoke with Vogue about her experiences, claiming that she can identify with it because as an Asian kid who had immigrated to the United States from the Philippines, she had been treated differently and was randomly attacked and assaulted. Vogue
- In November 2022, Bella Poarch, who had been married for almost four years, filed for divorce. Bella allegedly got married to Tyler Poarch in January 2019. Reportedly, she kept her relationship secret on social media during the time of her quick ascent to popularity on TikTok. In her divorce petition, she claimed “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for separation.
- Bretman Rock, a famous YouTuber, and Bella Poarch are cousins. Bretman and Bella, who are both from the Philippines, worked together on a YouTube video in June 2021. In the video, they demonstrated how to tie-dye garments. The same year, Bretman revealed his relationship with Bella in a media talk. He said,
We met when we were kids. We’re actually cousins, you guys. We met all the way back in Pangasinan where she’s from. She’s Ilocano as well.”
- In September 2021, Bella Poarch and rapper Tyga worked together on a few TikTok videos. The duo was seen lip-syncing to some of Tyga’s hits in the videos, which were shot at his mansion.
- In September 2021, a lot of TikTok users thought that Bella was dating rapper Tyga. When two singers were sighted in multiple TikTok videos together, the rumour developed. According to a renowned media house, the two artists were seen grooving to the rapper’s tunes in a Los Angeles home. According to some media reports, the couple recorded an intimate tape that was posted online. The video was never watched, but there were persistent dating rumours online. Later, Bella addressed the rumours, claiming that all of the presumptions were untrue. She added that she only refers to herself as Tyga’s friend.
- According to Bella, she is inspired by Japanese culture. In 2021, during a media conversation, she stated that she spent a few years serving with the Navy stationed in Japan, where she fell in love with Japanese culture, notably fashion and art. She adores and follows the Japanese voice synthesiser ‘Hatsune Miku,’ which is a Vocaloid.
- Bella Poarch has been featured on the cover pages of many famous Indian magazines and tabloids as a celebrity singer.
- In 2022, in her music video titled ‘Inferno,’ Bella Poarch picturised her experience with sexual assault in her childhood. The video shows Bella getting drugged and taken to an elevator, but once inside, she gains special powers and fights back against her attackers. Soon after posting the video on YouTube, she captioned a message along with the video. Bella Poarch wrote,
As a victim of sexual assault, this song and video mean a lot to me. It’s very hard for me to talk about. I decided to express myself by creating a song and video with Sub Urban based on how I wished my experience went. It’s a fantasy I wish was true.”
- Besides being a social media entertainer, Bella Poarch is a gifted vocalist, songwriter, and ukulele player. In one of her Instagram posts, she once mentioned that singing always helped her to get out of her anxiety and depression. Bella Poarch captioned,
Singing has always helped me get through anxiety, depression & ptsd. I stopped singing for a really long time because of something that happened to me a few years ago. Thank you guys for helping me gain my confidence and share my happiness.”
- On 12 August 2022, Bella Poarch released her debut extended play (EP) titled ‘Dolls.’ It featured “Build a Bitch,” “Inferno,” and “Dolls,” her past singles, as well as her new songs “Villain,” “No Man’s Land,” and “Living Hell.” Along with the EP, she also released a music video titled “Living Hell.” A well-known Canadian musician, Grimes, appeared in Bella’s “No Man’s Land” and “Dolls” music videos. Later, Rolling Stone, an American monthly magazine, appreciated the EP’s pop music. Moreover, her song “Villain” was used in 2022 for WWE’s Extreme Rules premium live event.
- Bella filed for divorce from Tyler in November 2022 using her maiden name. Along with Bella’s secret marriage, the news that her real last name is not Poarch but rather that of her spouse stunned the public. It was revealed in divorce papers that her real name is Denarie Bautista Taylor. Bella’s fans began to wonder if she had been having an extramarital affair with a rapper after learning that she was part of a secret marriage that she was ending. Pinkvilla
- Bella Poarch is a compassionate animal lover. She has pet dogs and a cat. Her cat’s name is Pee Pee, and her dog’s name is Poo Poo. She often shares pictures of her pets on social media.
- Once, in a media interview, Bella Poarch said that being a Navy officer for four years, she did not know how to swim. She said that when she was sixteen years old, she began working as a cashier at a supermarket in the US. She added in the same conversation that she did not know how to ride a bike and loved eating pickles. Seventeen
- Bella has taken part in fashion shows and walked on the runways during different events.