|Real Name||Ben Laughlin|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|International Debut||ODI- On 3 April 2009 against South Africa at Durban
Test- Did Not Play
T20- On 29 March 2009 against South Africa at Centurion
|Jersey Number||#55 (Australia)
#56 (Adelaide Strikers; BBL)
|Domestic/State Team(s)||Adelaide Strikers, Antigua Hawksbills, Canterbury, Chennai Super Kings, Hobart Hurricanes, Northern Districts, Queensland, Quetta Gladiators, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Tasmania, Rajasthan Royals|
|Batting Style||Right Handed|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm fast-medium|
|Career Turning Point||His performance in the 2008–09 Sheffield Shield season, after which he was included in the Australia squad for an ODI and T20 series against South Africa|
|Date of Birth||3 October 1982|
|Age (as in 2017)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Box Hill, Melbourne, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Box Hill, Melbourne, Australia|
|School||Name Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Grade 11|
|Hobbis||Doing Wood Work|
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not known|
|Children||Son- Oliver Laughlin
|Parents||Father- Trevor Laughlin (Former cricketer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Cricketer||MS Dhoni|
|Salary (as in 2018)||₹50 lakh (IPL 11)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ben Laughlin
- Does Ben Laughlin smoke?: No
- Does Ben Laughlin drink alcohol?: Yes
- During his school days, he was a brilliant student, but dropped out his studies at grade 11.
- When Laughlin was 13 years old, he asked his father whether he could take him to the cricket club with him so that he could play in his team.
- He began his cricketing career by playing grade cricket in Queensland.
- Ben’s father inspired him to become a Cricketer.
- Before his first class debut, Ben played his grade cricket for Wynnum Manly District Cricket Club in Queensland.
- His opportunity to play cricket was ruined at the age of 19 when he had stress fractures. However, he came back into the team by bowling off-spin rather than pace.
- He made his first class debut for Queensland’s state team at the end of the 2007–08 Pura Cup season against Victoria. In his debut match, he also took the wicket of Victorian captain Cameron White.
- Laughlin’s father was also a former Australian cricketer (a right-arm medium pace bowler).
- In 2015, he became the first bowler to take 50 wickets in the BBL.
- He has also been honoured with Peter Burge Medal for the best grade cricketer in Queensland.
- Besides being a cricketer, Ben Laughlin is a professional carpenter.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡