|Real Name||Chaitanya Bishnoi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 39 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Domestic/State Team(s)||Haryana, Delhi Under-19s, Delhi Under-16s, Durham MCCU|
|Date of Birth||25 August 1994|
|Age (as in 2017)||23 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Parents||Father- Kuldeep Bishnoi
Mother- Renuka Bishnoi
|Salary (as in 2018)||₹20 lakh (IPL)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chaitanya Bishnoi
- Does Chaitanya Bishnoi smoke?: Not known
- Does Chaitanya Bishnoi drink alcohol?: Not known
- He is a left-hand batsman and a slow left-arm orthodox bowler.
- On 5 April 2013, he made his First-class debut Durham v Durham MCCU at Chester-le-Street.
- On 10 December 2015, his List A debut was Kerala v Haryana at Alur.
- On 6 January 2016, his T20s debut was Haryana v Hyderabad at Nagpur.
- In his 28 first-class matches, he scored 1279 at the average of 27.80 and took 15 wickets (average- 77.40).
- In his 12 List A matches, he hit 335 runs (average- 30.45) and took 3 wickets (average- 17.66).
- In 14 T20 matches, he scored 211 (average- 17.58).
- In January 2018, he was selected by Chennai Super Kings to play in the 2018 IPL.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)