Bhairavi Raichura Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
|Profession(s)||Actor and Producer|
|Famous Role||‘Kajal Bhai’ in the Zee TV’s serial, ‘Hum Paanch’ (1995)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||TV (Actor): Hum Paanch (1995); as Kajal Bhai
TV (Producer): Chhal- Sheh Aur Maat (2012)
|Date of Birth||19 April 1979 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||41 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Telly Chakkar|
|Address||Thakur Village, Kandivali, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Hanging Out with Friends|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Sister- Jigna (Finance manager at 24 Frames Media)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhairavi Raichura
- Bhairavi Raichura is an Indian television actress and producer.
- In an interview, she shared her first meeting with Ekta Kapoor, she said,
I remember when I first met Ekta Kapoor and Kapil Ji (director), I was all of 16 and had gone to meet them in a pretty frock. There was no audition, nothing, they just called me and told me that I am doing this role. Later, I got to know that they had this character in mind, about a girl who is petite but who behaves like a Bhai. Her attitude makes her a Bhai and not her personality. I don’t know what made them cast me but when I started, I did not know how to do it.”
- In an interview, she shared an incident from the sets of Hum Paanch (1995), she said,
Once, we were shooting outside the bungalow and there were 2-3 trucks that passed by and they actually stopped and saluted me saying ‘Kajal Bhai’ and it was unbelievable. It was a little overwhelming and embarrassing as well, to be honest. For a 16-17-year-old, it was a little embarrassing.”
- She has acted in many popular TV serials, including ‘Ek Raja Ek Rani’ (1996), ‘Yes Boss’ (1999), ‘Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani’ (2002), ‘Balika Vadhu’ (2008), and ‘Sasural Genda Phool’ (2010).
- She started her production company, ’24 Frames Media’ in 2012, along with her director friend, Nandita Mehra.
- She has produced many TV serials, like ‘Chhal- Sheh Aur Maat’ (2012), ‘Laut Aao Trisha’ (2014), and ‘Satrangi Sasural’ (2014).
- She won India Ne Bana Di Jodi Award (Best Jethani-Devrani) along with the TV actress, Pooja Kanwal Mahtani for the TV serial ‘Sasural Genda Phool’ in 2010.
- She received Indian Television Academy Award (Best supporting actress) for ‘Sasural Genda Phool’ in 2011.
- In an interview, she shared her childhood experience, she said,
Honestly, I never wanted to become an actor. But when I was in school I did a few children’s plays because my mother wanted me to open up as I was a shy kid. The director of the play later wanted me to do a Gujarati act; I took it up as I had summer vacations. The skit was directed by Homi Vadi, who later went on to direct Mano Ya Na Mano for Ekta (Kapoor) where I did an episodic.
- She has a few fishes as a pet.