|Other name(s)||Bharti Devi, Bhartishee and Bharti Ben The Financial Express Bhaskar|
|Famous Name||Prernamurti Bharti Shriji Prernamurti Official Website|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||15 December 1974 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||46 Years|
|Educational Qualification||M.Com Patrika|
|Address||2 Ishwar Kripa Part 2, Opp. Parimal Hospital, Near Motera Stadium, Ahmedabad 380005|
|Controversy||She was found guilty in the Surat-based two sisters' rape case in 2013 and was arrested for the same. She also accepted that she and her mother used to supply girls for her father and brother. Later, Bharti and her mother were granted bail. The Deccan Herald The Financial Express|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year 1997|
|Husband/Spouse||Hemant (Doctor and Asaram's devotee; divorced in 2000) Patrika|
|Parents||Father- Asaram Bapu (Spiritual Leader)
Mother- Lakshmi Devi (Spiritual Leader)
|Siblings||Brother- Narayan Prem Sai (Self-Proclaimed Saadhu)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bharti Shri Ji
- Bharti Shri Ji is an Indian spiritual leader and Kathas & Pravachans reciter.
- According to her official website, she is a scholar, scientist, poet, musician, and spiritualist. Prernamurti Official Website
- At the age of 12, Bharti Shri Ji started her spiritual training.
- After her divorce in 2000, she started working at her father’s ashram, and later, she started her ashram where she worked as a Katha and Pravachan reciter.
- Bharti’s followers consider her divine power, and often get attracted to her melodious voice.
- She started an organization named ‘Prerna Divine Foundation’ in 2008 for the welfare of humanity.
- Bharti Shri Ji owns an NGO named ‘Laksh Prerna Divine Foundation,’ and her NGO has worked in various campaigns like Divya Shishu Ratna (Vedic Garbh Vigyan), De-addiction campaigns, and Gau Seva. She also manages her father’s ashrams across India.
- She is an animal lover and works for the welfare of cows, stray dogs and other animals.
- She is an environment lover and always encourages her followers to plant more and more trees.
- During one of her Pravachans, she said,
When you move ahead to do selfless service work, then all powers of the universe come together to support you. So even if you start alone to help others, you will see that thousands of hands will come to support you. Therefore, never think of yourself to be weak, hopeless and helpless. That Divine Power is always with you.”
- Many spiritual magazines and e-magazines have been published on her.