|Full Name||Bhavana Balsawer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||15 October 1975|
|Age (as in 2017)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College||SNDT College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Fashion Designing Graduate|
|Debut||Film: Sukhi Sansarachi 12 Sutre (1995, Marathi)
Dhoom Dhadaka (2008, Hindi)
TV: Dekh Bhai Dekh (1993)
|Family||Father- D. M. Balsavar
Mother- Shubha Khote (Actress)
Brothers- 2, Ashwin Balsavar (Sound recordist)
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Reading, writing, spending time with her dogs, watching TV|
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Balraj Sahni, Sanjeev Kumar|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Karan Shah (Actor)|
|Husband/Spouse||Karan Shah (Actor)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhavana Balsawer
- Does Bhavana Balsawer smoke?: Not Known
- Does Bhavana Balsawer drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Bhavana Balsawer is the daughter of famous veteran actress Shobha Khote and the niece of actor Viju Khote. Her maternal grandfather Durga Khote was also a famous stage artist.
- Bhavana Balsawer was always good at studies. She was the topper of ICSE board in class 10th.
- Though she was a brilliant student she did not pick medical or engineering for higher studies, rather dress designing and fashion coordination as she was more interested in the creative world.
- Bhavana Balsawer had no plans of becoming an actress until she acted in her mother’s theatrical drama ‘Bottoms Up’. She became the replacement for one of the actors of the play as the latter did not show up. Bhavana was a backstage crew member of the play at the moment. She performed very well, without hesitating. This incident made Bhavana re-think about acting as a career.
- She is a pet lover and has five dogs. She loves to spend time with them whenever free from shooting.
- She got married to her boyfriend Karan Shah (actor), 2011, after a 12-years long relationship.
- Bhavana Balsawer loves to write poems and couplets. She intends to write and direct a play in future.