|Real Name||Supriya Pathak|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 157 lbs
|Date of Birth||7 January 1961|
|Age (as in 2017)||56 Years|
|Birth Place||Parsi Colony, Dadar, Mumbai|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Dadar, Mumbai, India|
|School||J. B. Vachha High School, Parsi Colony, Mumbai, India|
|College||University of Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation in Fine Arts|
|Debut||Film: Kalyug (1981)
TV: Khichdi (2002)
|Family||Father- Baldev Pathak (Dressmaker of Rajesh Khanna and Dilip Kumar)
Mother- Dina Pathak
Sister- Ratna Pathak (Spouse-Naseerudin Shah)
|Favourite Colour||White, Maroon, Black|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husbands||First Husband- Not Known
Second Husband- Pankaj Kapur (Actor) (1989- Present)
|Children||Sons- Ruhaan Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor (Half-son)
Daughter- Sanah Kapoor (Actress)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Supriya Pathak
- Does Supriya Pathak smoke?: No
- Does Supriya Pathak drink alcohol?: Not Known
- This veteran actor was born to Gujarati theatre artist, Dina Pathak, a Kathiawadi Gujarati and a Punjabi father, Baldev Pathak, dressmaker to the stars Rajesh Khanna and Dilip Kumar.
- She was a neglected, shy & introvert child , so much, that whenever they had parties in their house, she would shut the lights in her room and sit so that no one would be able to her. She was quite religious, keeping all her fasts and would prefer to spend her time in temples.
- Her father suffered heavy losses in his business and died at the age of 52, when she was 17 only. This was the time when she decided to do work and decided to earn money as she did not want to be a burden on her mom.
- She is specialised in Bharatanatyam.
- She was married at the age of 22 to her mother’s friend’s son but the alliance did not work and they got separated within a year of their marriage. When she was 24, she met Pankaj in a film that they were doing together. Surprisingly, that film never got released, they both were separated from their respective spouses at that time. For two years they remained in dilemma; whether getting married again would be the right decision or not.
- When she got remarried to Pankaj Kapoor in 1988, his son Shahid Kapoor was then six years old.
- She debuted in the Bollywood with the movie Kalyug (1981), and her debut in television industry was with the very famous TV series-Khichdi (2002), aired on Star Plus.
- In 1994, her husband, Pankaj Kapur and she launched their own TV production house, Grass Company. Mohandas B.A. L.L.B was the first serial they produced and acted in, under the banner.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)