|Full Name||Bhuvneshwar Kumar Singh|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|International Debut||ODI- 30 December 2012 against Pakistan at Chennai
Test- 22 February against Australia at Chennai
T20- 25 December 2012 against Pakistan at Bengaluru
|Jersey Number||#15 (India)
|Domestic/State Team||India A, Pune Warriors, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Favourite Ball||Inswing & Outswing|
|Records (main ones)||• Has bowled the batsman out to take his first wicket in Test, ODI, and T20 match.
• The only bowler to dismiss Sachin Tendulkar for a duck in First-Class Cricket.
• The record for the most economical figures in a T20 international cricket match against West Indies in 2014, for conceding 3 runs from 3 overs.
• The record for the second-most expensive ODI spell in India against South Africa in 2015, for conceding 3 runs from 3 overs.
• Took 26 wickets in IPL 10 (2017) and won the 'purple cap' for most wickets in that IPL season.
|Career Turning Point||In 2012, with an incredible start to his ODI career against Pakistan in a T20 match where he took 4 wickets for 9 runs in 4 overs.|
|Date of Birth||5 February 1990|
|Age (as in 2018)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Luharli village, Gulaothi tehsil, Bulandshahr district, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Kiran Pal Singh (Sub-inspector)
Mother- Indresh Singh (Homemaker)
Sister- Rekha Adhana (Elder)
|Coach/Mentor||Vipin Vats, Sanjay Rastogi
|Caste||Gurjar (Mavi Gotra)|
|Address||A bungalow in Ganga Nagar, Meerut
|Hobbies||Playing games on PS3 or ipad, Reading|
|Favourite Cricketers||Batsman- AB de Villiers
Bowler- Wasim Akram, Praveen Kumar
|Favourite Cricketer Ground||Lord's in London|
|Favourite Tennis Player||Novak Djokovic|
|Favourite Food||Kadhi Chawal|
|Favourite Actresses||Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor|
|Favourite Film||3 Idiots|
|Favourite Song||"Tu Hai Ki Nahi" from the film Roy|
|Favourite Musician||A.R. Rahman|
|Favourite Book||I Too Had a Love Story by Ravinder Singh|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affair/Girlfriend||Nupur Nagar (Engineer)|
|Wife/Spouse||Nupur Nagar (Engineer)
|Marriage Date||23 November 2017|
|Salary (as in 2017)||Retainer: INR 1 crore
Test: INR 15 lakh
ODI: 6 lakh
T20: 3 lakh
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Does Bhuvneshwar Kumar smoke?: No
- Does Bhuvneshwar Kumar drink alcohol?: Yes
- Since his childhood, he developed an interest in cricket and at the age of 10, he started playing Amateur league tournaments, which was played with tennis balls.
- At the age of 13, he joined Bhamashah Cricket Academy in Meerut.
- If he wasn’t a cricketer, he would have been an Army officer.
- He considers swing bowler Praveen Kumar as his cricketing idol as he has learned a lot from him.
- He gained the nickname “The Swing King” because of his lethal Inswing and Outswing deliveries.
- Apart from being a terrific bowler, he is a handy batsman as well. During a first-class match in 2012, he came in to bat at No.8 and scored 128 off 253 balls.
- He is the first ever bowler to bowled out a batsman to grab his first wicket in all the 3 formats of the game as bowled. He bowled out Nasir Jamshed in T20Is, Mohammad Hafeez in ODIs and David Warner in Tests.
- Ishant Sharma is his best friend in the Indian team.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography