|Real Name||Ravindrasinh Anirudhsinh Jadeja|
|Nickname||Jaddu, RJ, Rockstar, Sir Ravindra Jadeja|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Bowling All-rounder)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Tattoos||A dragon tattoo on his back & a tattoo on his left biceps|
|International Debut||Test- 12 December 2003 vs Australia in Adelaide
ODI- 9 January 2004 vs Australia in Melbourne
T20- 1 December 2006 vs South Africa in Johannesburg
|Coach/Mentor||Debu Mitra (Saurashtra coach)
Mahendra Singh Chauhan
|Jersey Number||#8- India
#12- Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
|Domestic/State Team||Saurashtra Cricket Team (Gujarat)|
|Nature on field||Aggressive
|Likes to play against||Pakistan|
|Favourite Ball||Not Known|
|Records (main ones)||1. He became the first Indian bowler after Anil Kumble to top ICC ODI Bowlers Rankings
2. He is the only Indian to score 3 triple centuries in First-Class Cricket
|Career Turning Point||He caught the attention of the national selectors with his strong all-round performance shown in 2008–09 Ranji Trophy (42 wickets, 739 runs)|
|Date of Birth||6 December 1988|
|Age (as in 2018)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||NavagamGhed, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Jamnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father: Anirudhsinh Jadeja (watchman)
Mother- Late Lata Jadeja (Nurse)
Sisters- Naina (eldest), Naynaba Jadeja
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Driving fast cars|
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes - Riding bikes, driving Cars, Resting at his farmhouse, Horse riding
Dislikes- Not Known
|Controversies||1. he got into a fight with his teammate Suresh Raina when Raina dropped 2 catches on Jadeja's bowling in the match played against West Indies in July 2013.
2. Verbal spat with James Anderson (England Player) in 2014 India tour to England.
|Favourite Cricketer||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Girls, Family & More|
Daughter- Nidhyana (born in 2017)
|Cars collection||Hyundai Accent, Audi A4|
|Bike collection||Black Hayabusa|
|Salary||Rs 25 Lakh per annum (Retainership Fees)
Rs 7 lakh (per test match)
Rs 4 lakh (per one day match)
Rs 2 lakh (per T20 match)
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ravindra Jadeja
- Does Ravindra Jadeja smoke?: No
- Does Ravindra Jadeja drink alcohol?: No
- He hails from a middle-class family, his father used to work as a watchman for a private security agency.
- His father wanted him to become an Army officer but his interest was in Cricket, he was scared of his father in his childhood.
- His mother passed away in an accident in 2006 when Jadeja was 17 years old, which made him so weak that he once decided to quit Cricket.
- He owns a posh restaurant in Rajkot, Gujarat named “Jaddu’s Food Field”.
- He is a very religious person.
- He can brandish the sword as good as he flows his bat.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)