|Full Name||Billy Stanlake|
|Profession||Cricketer (Right-arm fast bowler)|
|Famous For||Being one of the tallest Australian cricketers|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 203 cm
in meters- 2.03 m
in feet inches- 6’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 95 kg
in pounds- 209 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Light Blue|
|International Debut||ODI- 13 January 2017 against Pakistan at Brisbane, Australia|
|Jersey Number||#37 (Australia)
|Domestic/State Team||Adelaide Strikers, Queensland, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sunrisers Hyderabad, National Performance Squad, Yorkshire County Cricket Club|
|Date of Birth||4 November 1994|
|Age (as in 2017)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia|
|School||The Southport School, Gold Coast, Queensland|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Parents||Father- Warren Stanlake (Australian rules footballer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Jack Stanlake (Australian rules footballer)
Sister- Not Known
|Salary (as in 2018)||IPL- ₹50 lakh/year|
- Does Billy Stanlake smoke?: Not Known
- Does Billy Stanlake drink alcohol?: Yes
- Billy is the second tallest Australian cricketer, ahead of him is former cricketer ‘Phil Alley’ whose height is 6’10”.
- Before cricket, he used to play ‘Australian rules football’ (Rugby) like his father who played for the ‘Footscray Football Club’ in the ‘Victorian Football League’ (VFL).
- He played his first ODI for ‘Australia’ in 2011 and in one of the matches against ‘Sri Lanka’, he picked 4 wickets by giving just 37 runs.
- In 2012 & 2014, he was named in the ‘Australian Under-19 cricket team’ to play in ‘Under-19 World Cups’ but unfortunately, both times ahead of matches, he missed the opportunity due to facing foot injury.
- During 2014-2015 season, he was offered a contract to play for ‘Queensland’ cricket team but due to stress fractures in his back, he again didn’t play the whole season.
- He then played his first match in 2015 for ‘Queensland’ against ‘Tasmania’ at Sydney.
- In 2016, ‘Queensland’ offered him a full contract to play in the ‘2016–17 Matador BBQs One-Day Cup’ but again, he missed the opportunity due to back injuries.
- In 2017, he got selected in the ‘Australia’ cricket team and made his ODI debut against ‘Pakistan’ at Brisbane, Australia.
- In the same year, ‘Royal Challengers Bangalore’ (RCB) bought him for Rs. 30 lakh for the ‘2017 Indian Premier League’ (IPL) auction.
- In 2018, ‘Sunrisers Hyderabad’ (SRH) bought him for Rs. 50 lakh for the ‘2018 IPL’ auction.
- In the same year, ‘Yorkshire County Cricket Club’ signed him to play in the ‘2018 Vitality Blast’ (T20 cricket league) in England.