Hometown: Mansa, Punjab
Profession: Punjabi Actor
Age: 37 Years
|Birth name||Varinder Pal Singh The Harjinder Gill Show- Facebook|
|Other name||Kaka Mansa IMDB|
|Famous for||Bakhtaawar's associate in the Punjabi movie 'Bhajjo Veero Ve' (2018)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 182 cm
in meters- 1.82 m
in feet & inches- 6
|Debut||Film: Punjabi movie 'Kabaddi Ikk Mohabbat' as Veerinder Singh (2010)
|Last Film||Punjabi movie 'Sorry 22 Sorry' as Sher Singh
|Date of Birth||24 August 1984 (Friday)|
|Birthplace||Dashmesh Nagar, Mansa|
|Date of Death||26 November 2021|
|Place of Death||Mohali, Chandigarh|
|Age (at the time of death)||37 Years|
|Death Cause||Heart attack Daily Post|
|Hometown||Dashmesh Nagar, Mansa|
|School||• Dashmesh Public School, Mansa
• Nehru Memorial Government College, Mansa
|College/University||Government Mohindra College, Patiala|
|Educational Qualification||• BA in Theatre
• MA in Theatre
Music Movie TV- YouTube
|Hobbies||Listening music, Traveling|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Retired officer from Food Corporation of India)
Mother- Rajinder Kaur Dani (Theatre artist)
|Siblings||Brother- Harjosh Tung
|Actor||Randeep Hooda, Irrfan Khan|
|Car Collection||He owned a white Range Rover.
|Bike Collection||He owned a Royal Enfield bike.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kaka Kautki
- Kaka Kautki was a Punjabi actor and comedian, who was popular for his supporting role in many Punjabi movies.
- He did his first theatre show at the age of six and played the role of a Muslim child. In an interview, he said that his mother was a popular theatre artist at that time, and she used to take him to the shows with her, where one of the directors offered him to appear in the show.
- When he was in college, one of his friends used to call him with the name Kaka Kautki, and later everyone started addressing him with this name. He used to be a part of theatre shows in school and college.
- In an interview, he said that his dialogue in the Punjabi movie ‘Bhajjo Veero Ve’ got him recognition. Before this film, he did many supporting roles in Punjabi movies that include Yoddha: The Warrior (2014), The Blood Street-challenge to System (2015), Sardar Mohammad (2017). Later he appeared in Punjabi movies that include Surkhi Bindi (2019), Nikka Zaildar 3 (2019), Ardab Mutiyaran (2019), Sufna (2020) and Puaada (2021). His future projects were Punjabi movies Jodi and Television.
- In an interview, he talked about his love for theatre and said that,
Theatre has a live audience that gives immediate feedback whereas films and television do not give immediate feedback.”
- He usually played the role of a father or an uncle in movies. In an interview, he said that he wanted to play a negative role in the films.
- In an interview, he talked about the comparison between Punjabi and Bollywood industries and said that the Punjabi industry is not lacking now because of the actors like Diljit Dosanjh and Neeru Bajwa.
- He was often seen playing various tunes on the musical instrument Tumbi in his Instagram posts.
- He used to ride a horse and often posted pictures on his Instagram account.
- On 26 November 2021, Kaka died due to heart attack in his residence in Mohali.