|Known For||Being the youngest daughter of former Australian cricketer Shane Warne|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Hair Colour||Light Blonde|
|Date of Birth||12 October 2001 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||20 Years|
|Birthplace||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Hometown||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|School||Firbank Girls' Grammar School|
|Educational Qualification||Undergraduate Daily Mail|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Shane Warne (former Australian cricketer)
Mother- Simone Callahan (yoga instructer)
|Siblings||Brother- Jackson Warne (elder)
Sister- Brooke Warne (elder)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Summer Warne
- Summer Warne is the youngest daughter of the Spin King of cricket, Shane Warne, who was a popular Australian cricketer and commentator.
- According to her Instagram bio, she is a gamer.
- Since childhood, she was a passionate basketball player
My daughter Summer scored an amazing goal at basketball today, so proud of her, Summer is the best !!!! Xxx pic.twitter.com/HZVjazsG
— Shane Warne (@ShaneWarne) October 21, 2012
- Her parents separated in 2005 when Summer was just 4 years old. Shane raised all his kids as a single parent.
- Summer shares a warm relationship with her mother Simone Callahan. Both Simone and Summer often feature in each other’s Instagram posts.
- In an interview, Summer expressed her feelings for her father’s former fiancée, Elizabeth Hurley. News.com Hurley and Shane broke their engagement in December 2013 after which Summer said,
I don’t think she (Hurley) was the right, right person that I would get along with,”
She revealed that Elizabeth did not let her address her as Liz’. She added that she did not want to call her stepmom so she came up with the nickname, Mama 2. She further said,
I don’t think she (Hurley) was the right, right person that I would get along with, I don’t really miss it that much.”
- Summer made a TikTok video in which she addressed the questions that she gets asked the most being Shane Warne’s daughter. Through the video, she revealed that she could not bowl a ‘leggie’ and that having Shane Warne as a father was just like having any other father.
- In an Instagram post, Summer and her siblings expressed how proud they were of their father by surprising him with a pinata cake that had a cake topper that read ‘We are proud of you dad’.
- Summer is a beach lover and posts several photos of herself enjoying on the beach with her friends on her Instagram handle.