|Real Name||Bindu Nanubhai Desai
|Profession||Actress and Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||35-36-38
|Date of Birth||17 April 1951|
|Age (as in 2016)||66 Years|
|Birth Place||Valsad, Gujarat, India
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Mumbai , Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Anpadh (1962)|
|Family||Father- Nanubhai Desai (Producer)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Champaklal Zaveri (Businessman)
|Children||Son- 1 (Died)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bindu
- Does Bindu smoke?: No
- Does Bindu drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Bindu’s early life was difficult, especially after the demise of her father when she was just 13 years old. After it, being the elder sibling she took the responsibility of the family.
- Her father wanted her to be a doctor.
- She used to take part in school plays and won prizes, after which her friends suggested her to act in films.
- She got married at the age of 16 to her neighbour and boyfriend Champaklal Zaveri.
- When she turned 17, she met director Raj Khosla at her brother-in-law Laxmikant’s (of composer Laxmikant-Pyarelal fame who was married to Bindu’s sister) house. Khosla offered her a negative role, listening to which she got a bit hesitant, but after discussing with her husband she accepted the offer.
- The hit number Mera Naam Hai Shabnam in the film Kati Patang (1970) took her popularity to a different level.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)