|Real Name||Alka Badola|
|Other Name||Alka Kaushal|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Producer, Entrepreneur|
|Famous Role||As Kareena Kapoor's Mother in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||2 September 1969|
|Age (as in 2017)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Debut||TV: India's Most Wanted (1999)
Film: Queen (2014)
|Controversy||• In July 2017, Alka Kaushal and her mother were sentenced to 2 years of imprisonment for the cheque bounce case (Rs. 50 lakh) by the district court of Sangrur, Punjab.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Ravi G. Kaushal (TV Producer and Director)|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- 1 (photo in the husband's section; above)
|Parents||Father- Vishwa Mohan Badola (Stage Artist)
Mother- Susheela Badola
|Siblings||Brother- Varun Badola (Actor, Younger)
Sister- Kalindi Badola (RJ on Radio Mirchi, Younger)
|Favourite Singer||Lata Mageshkar|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alka Kaushal
- Does Alka Kaushal smoke?: No
- Does Alka Kaushal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Alka Kaushal mainly works in Hindi and Marathi TV serials.
- She was born into the family of established stage and TV artists.
- She learned acting and drama skills from the Repertory – National School of Drama in Delhi.
- After completing the course, she moved to Mumbai for making her career in the acting field.
- She started her acting career as a TV actress in 1999.
- She earned popularity by usually playing supporting and negative roles.
- She has appeared in the popular Hindi TV serials like ‘Prratima’, ‘Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan’, ‘Hamari Sister Didi’, ‘Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur’, ‘Santoshi Maa’, etc.
- She is remembered for her role of Kareena Kapoor’s mother in the Bollywood movie ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, Kangana Ranaut‘s mother in ‘Queen’ and Paresh Rawal’s wife in ‘Dharam Sankat Mein’.
- She is also a producer and owns the production house namely ‘Mangalam Arts’ alongside her husband Ravi G Kaushal.