Father: James Spears
Husband: Sam Asghari
Age: 40 Years
|Full Name||Britney Jean Spears|
|Nickname(s)||Brit-Brit, Pinkey, The Princess of Pop, Godney, The Pop Phenomenon, The Pop Legend, Pop Tart, Bit-Bit and Britney Pig|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actress, Record Producer, Author, Fashion Designer and Video Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.763 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 57 kg
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||35-27-35|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Natural Brown (dyed Blond)|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1981|
|Age (as of 2021)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||McComb, Mississippi, U.S.|
|Hometown||Kentwood, Louisiana, U.S.|
|School||Parklane Academy, McComb, Mississippi (1994).
‘Professional Performing Arts School (PPAS)’ in New York City, New York, U.S.
|College||Did not attend|
|Debut||Album - Baby One More Time (1999)
Film - Crossroads (2002)
TV - Star
|Family||Father- James Spears
Mother- Lynne Spears
Brother- Bryan Spears
Sister- Jamie-Lynn Spears
|Ethnicity||British and Maltese|
|Fan Mail Address||Britney Spears
9220 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
|Inspirations||Madonna, Janet Jackson and Whitney Houston|
|Controversies||• Britney Spears was sued by her 'bodyguard' accusing her of sexual harassment in 2010 and the case was settled out of the court in 2012.
• Conservatorship: After the release of her fifth studio album Blackout (2007), a series of highly publicized personal problems was followed, and the album's promotion was restricted following which Britney was involuntarily placed in a conservatorship; as a producer, this album is often referred to as Britney's best work. After getting placed under conservatorship, she released a few more chart-topping albums including Circus (2008) and Femme Fatale (2011). After the release of Femme Fatale, Britney embarked on a four-year concert residency, Britney: Piece of Me, at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas; the concert was meant to promote her next two albums Britney Jean (2013) and Glory (2016). In 2019, many media houses highy publicized Britney Spears' legal battle over her conservatorship that led to the establishment of the #FreeBritney movement. BBC On November 12, 2021, after nearly 14 years, her conservatorship ended. A Los Angeles judge ruled that the conservatorship that had overseen Britney Spears’s life and finances for nearly 14 years should be terminated immediately. Judge Penny said, “The conservatorship of the person and estate of Britney Jean Spears is no longer required." In 2008, her father, who is known as Jamie, first petitioned the court and asked for authority over his adult daughter’s life and finances, citing her very public mental health struggles and possible substance abuse. The New York Times
|Movies||Steel Magnolias(1989), Pretty Woman(1990)|
|TV Shows||Sex And The City, Buffy the Vampire Slayer|
|Books||The Horse Whisperer (Nicholas Evans)|
|Sports||Basketball, Tennis, Golf|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||9 June 2022
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Reg Jones (1996-98)
Robbie Carrico (1998-99)
Justin Timberlake (1999-2002)
Wade Robson (2001-02)
Fred Durst (2002)
Colin Farrel (2003)
Jason Alexander (2004)
Kevin Fedeline (2004-07)
J.R. Rotem (2006-07)
Isaac Cohen (2007)
Criss Angel (2007)
John Dundahl (2007)
Adnan Ghalib (2007-09)
Jason Trawick (2009-13)
David Lucado (2013-2014)
Charlie Ebersol (2014-15)
|Husband/Spouse||• First Husband- Jason Allen Alexander (m. 2004; annulled 2004)
• Second Husband- Kevin Federline (m. 2004; div. 2007)
• Third Husband- Sam Asghari (m. 2022)
Note: On 16 August 2023, Sam Asghari filed for divorce in Los Angeles, California. He mentioned 28 July 2023 as the date of separation and listed irreconcilable differences as the cause for divorce in the documents. Variety
|Net Worth||$200 million|
|House||Beverly Hills ($4.5 million)
Los Angeles ($8.5 million)
|Cars||Mercedes-Benz SLR , McLaren, Audi A8, Maserati GranTurismo, 2008 Mercedes SLK 350, Mercedes-Benz Smart car, Mercedes GM 550, Mercedes-Benz CLK Cabriolet, Mini Cooper S Convertible, Jaguar XKS|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Britney Spears
- Does Britney Spears Smoke?: Yes
- Does Britney Spears drink Alcohol?: Yes
- At the age of nine years, she was already an accomplished Gymnast.
- Britney, in her childhood, lost in the second round of the talent show Star Search.
- Britney auditioned for The Mickey Mouse Club but was too young to be selected, but impressed by her performance, Disney referred her to an agent and her mother and Britney moved to New York.
- Britney, along with Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Ryan Gosling and actress Keri Russell appeared on Children’s Variety show for two seasons.
- Britney gained popularity with the song ‘Baby One more time’ in 1999, which was originally intended for TLC.
- The role Daisy Duke in Dukes of Hazzard was initially supposed to be play Britney Spears, which eventually went to Jessica Simpson.
- The reason that Justin Timberlake gave for breaking up with Britney Spears was that she had cheated on him. The model in his music video ‘Cry me a river’ has a striking resemblance with Britney. Although the reason for break-up has not been confirmed.
- Britney’s line of fragrances are so important that they make a lion’s share of 34% in the Celebrity Perfume Market.
- Shonda Rhymes, who created some well-known TV series like Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy, wrote Spears’ first and last movie ‘Crossroads’ (2001), which was a commercial success.
- She was pranked by her “Crossroads” co-star Anson mount. Before their big on-screen kiss, he ate a spoon full of garlic to disgust Britney.
- In her fourth album In the Zone, she took the charge for creative control and feature the globally successful number Toxic.
- Britney was the best-selling artist for most of the first decade of the twenty-first century.
- She was dropped by PETA from the position of a substantial spokesperson because she used a python and a caged tiger in her MTV Video Awards Show performance in 2001.
- Britney’s voice type is soprano.
- She has been lucky that her houses didn’t catch fir when her carelessness had almost left no chances.
- She turned down proposals for the songs ‘Telephone’ (Later produced with Lady Gaga and Beyonce) and ‘Umbrella’ (That Rihanna rocked!).
- Jason Alexander and Spears were married for a total of about 55 hours! The marriage that created history for being the Shortest Marriage was annulled thereafter.
- Britney and J. Timberlake brought each other toilet seats (costing $21000) with their own faces own them.
- Britney went through a rough patch in her life after her divorce with Kevin Federline in 2007 as well as her aunt’s death. She lost the custody for her kids for being AWOL in the court trials. She went bald and also attacked the Paparazzi with an umbrella!
- On a holiday, She likes to relax and spend time with her sons.
- Britney’s musical success can be celebrated over six MTV Music Awards, nine Billboard Music Awards and one Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for “Toxic” in 2005.
- Whether it was intentional or coincidental, her song ‘3”s duration is 3:33.
- Britney has appeared in an episode of the popular TV show ‘How I Met Your Mother’.
- Paid $15 million to appear on ‘X-Factor’, Britney has been the highest paid judge for a reality show.
- She bought a bed that her psychic said belonged to Britney in her past birth when she was a princess of the British Empire. The coincidence is that her Grandmother is British.
- Britney Spears accidentally swore and screamed at the crew, right before a show and without being aware of the fact that her Mic was on!
- Britney acted in Broadway, before she made it big in the music industry and also was an understudy with Natalie Portman for an off-broadway show Ruthless!.
- Spears has co-written a book Heart to Heart with her mother Lynne Irene, which is about Britney’s life though. Lynne also wrote A Mother’s Gift and a Journal: “Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World.”
- She started dating Kevin Federline when his then present girlfriend Shar Jackson was already pregnant with Kevin’s baby.
- Britney is infamous for doing lip-sync during her live or TV performances.
- A fan bought her left-over sandwich for $500 on e-bay and another one had her left-over juice shipped to Germany and had whatever tiny bit was left till it reached him.
- Madonna kissed both Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera at the end of their 2003 MTV Music Awards, which got the show more popularity than the event itself.
- Spears did not have a cellphone for the years 2008-2011 when she had a hiatus because of emotional break-down.
- As soon as she came back in 2011, she became ranked third to have maximum number of number one rankings for her albums.
- She has dogs whose names and breeds has her ethnicity (British and Maltese) in their nomenclature. She has got one Yorkshire Terrier named ‘London’ and a white Maltese dog named ‘Lacy’.