Fiance: Sam Asghari
Age: 39 Years
Marital Status: Engaged
Some Lesser Known Facts About Britney Spears
- Does Britney Spears Smoke?: Yes
- Does Britney Spears drink Alcohol?: Yes
- At the age of nine years, she was already an accomplished Gymnast.
- Britney, in her childhood, lost in the second round of the talent show Star Search.
- Britney auditioned for The Mickey Mouse Club but was too young to be selected, but impressed by her performance, Disney referred her to an agent and her mother and Britney moved to New York.
- Britney, along with Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Ryan Gosling and actress Keri Russell appeared on Children’s Variety show for two seasons.
- Britney gained popularity with the song ‘Baby One more time’ in 1999, which was originally intended for TLC.
- The role Daisy Duke in Dukes of Hazzard was initially supposed to be play Britney Spears, which eventually went to Jessica Simpson.
- The reason that Justin Timberlake gave for breaking up with Britney Spears was that she had cheated on him. The model in his music video ‘Cry me a river’ has a striking resemblance with Britney. Although the reason for break-up has not been confirmed.
- Britney’s line of fragrances are so important that they make a lion’s share of 34% in the Celebrity Perfume Market.
- Shonda Rhymes, who created some well-known TV series like Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy, wrote Spears’ first and last movie ‘Crossroads’ (2001), which was a commercial success.
- She was pranked by her “Crossroads” co-star Anson mount. Before their big on-screen kiss, he ate a spoon full of garlic to disgust Britney.
- In her fourth album In the Zone, she took the charge for creative control and feature the globally successful number Toxic.
- Britney was the best-selling artist for most of the first decade of the twenty-first century.
- She was dropped by PETA from the position of a substantial spokesperson because she used a python and a caged tiger in her MTV Video Awards Show performance in 2001.
- Britney’s voice type is soprano.
- She has been lucky that her houses didn’t catch fir when her carelessness had almost left no chances.
- She turned down proposals for the songs ‘Telephone’ (Later produced with Lady Gaga and Beyonce) and ‘Umbrella’ (That Rihanna rocked!).
- Jason Alexander and Spears were married for a total of about 55 hours! The marriage that created history for being the Shortest Marriage was annulled thereafter.
- Britney and J. Timberlake brought each other toilet seats (costing $21000) with their own faces own them.
- Britney went through a rough patch in her life after her divorce with Kevin Federline in 2007 as well as her aunt’s death. She lost the custody for her kids for being AWOL in the court trials. She went bald and also attacked the Paparazzi with an umbrella!
- On a holiday, She likes to relax and spend time with her sons.
- Britney’s musical success can be celebrated over six MTV Music Awards, nine Billboard Music Awards and one Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for “Toxic” in 2005.
- Whether it was intentional or coincidental, her song ‘3”s duration is 3:33.
- Britney has appeared in an episode of the popular TV show ‘How I Met Your Mother’.
- Paid $15 million to appear on ‘X-Factor’, Britney has been the highest paid judge for a reality show.
- She bought a bed that her psychic said belonged to Britney in her past birth when she was a princess of the British Empire. The coincidence is that her Grandmother is British.
- Britney Spears accidentally swore and screamed at the crew, right before a show and without being aware of the fact that her Mic was on!
- Britney acted in Broadway, before she made it big in the music industry and also was an understudy with Natalie Portman for an off-broadway show Ruthless!.
- Spears has co-written a book Heart to Heart with her mother Lynne Irene, which is about Britney’s life though. Lynne also wrote A Mother’s Gift and a Journal: “Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World.”
- She started dating Kevin Federline when his then present girlfriend Shar Jackson was already pregnant with Kevin’s baby.
- Britney is infamous for doing lip-sync during her live or TV performances.
- A fan bought her left-over sandwich for $500 on e-bay and another one had her left-over juice shipped to Germany and had whatever tiny bit was left till it reached him.
- Madonna kissed both Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera at the end of their 2003 MTV Music Awards, which got the show more popularity than the event itself.
- Spears did not have a cellphone for the years 2008-2011 when she had a hiatus because of emotional break-down.
- As soon as she came back in 2011, she became ranked third to have maximum number of number one rankings for her albums.
- She has dogs whose names and breeds has her ethnicity (British and Maltese) in their nomenclature. She has got one Yorkshire Terrier named ‘London’ and a white Maltese dog named ‘Lacy’.