|Real Name||Olivia Jane Cockburn|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Producer, Director, Activist|
|Famous For||Dr. Remy "Thirteen" Hadley in a TV series 'House' (2007-12)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-32|
|Hair Color||Brown (Dyed)|
|Debut||Film: The Girl Next Door (2004)
TV: Skin (2003)
Theater: Beauty On The Vine (2007)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Won Comedy Festival Award for the Best Actress for the film, Bickford Shmeckler's Cool Ideas|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1984|
|Age (as in 2018)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||New York, USA|
|School(s)||• Georgetown Day School, Washington D.C. USA
• Phillips Academy, Andover, Massachusetts, USA
|College/University||Gaiety School of Acting, Ireland|
|Educational Qualification||A Degree in Acting|
|Ethnicity||English, Irish, German, Scottish, Manx, Jew|
|Political Inclination||Democratic Party of America|
|Address (FanMail)||William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5213
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Watching Movies, Traveling|
|Tattoo||An Inscription on her Left Hand
|Controversy||Some criticized her for posting a picture breastfeeding her baby.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Jason Sudeikis (Fiancé, 2011-Present)
|Marriage Date||June 7, 2003|
|Husband/Spouse||Tao Ruspoli (Italian Filmmaker)
|Children||Son- Otis Alexander Sudeikis
Daughter- Daisy Josephine Sudeikis
|Parents||Father- Andrew Cockburn (Journalist)
Mother- Leslie Cockburn (Producer and Journalist)
|Siblings||Brother- Charlie Philip Cockburn (Younger Brother)
Sister- Chloe Frances Cockburn (Elder, Civil Rights Attorney)
|Favorite Actor||George Clooney|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite TV Show||Glee|
|Favorite Music Style||Hip-Hop, Funk, Reggae|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$12 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Olivia Wilde
- Does Olivia Wilde smoke?: Yes
- Does Olivia Wilde drink alcohol?: Yes
- She herself has changed her name from Olivia Cockburn to Olivia Wilde to pay respect for the Irish poet Oscar Wilde.
- She belongs to the upper-class high-status family. All the people in the family are either literary figures or in the well-reputed professions like judges and politicians etc.
- Her family is full of journalists and writers.
- When she was 2 years old, she decided to choose acting as a profession.
- She has produced few documentaries for her award-winning journalist parents.
- Olivia was not taken as the cast of the movie ‘The Girl Next Door‘, immediately. She had nearly spent a month on the sets of the movie, before being accepted to be the part of the cast.
- She married at the age of 18 in a bus. She said that she married in a bus because that was the only place where she and her mate found privacy.
- Olivia had won a pancake eating festival when she was young.
- She is a natural blonde but always dyes her hair with a tinge of brown.
- She has a passion for collecting vintage cars.
- Olivia has two pet dogs and she loves them.
- Olivia featured in the documentary Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide. She was followed to capture the life of the women who live in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Wilde also directed the video song “Dark Necessities” with “Red Hoe Chili Peppers” for their album The Gateway.
- PETA named Olivia as the “Sexiest Vegetarian Women” in 2010.
- Olivia did campaigning for Barrack Obama along with her House movie co-star Kal Penn.
- She introduced Hillary Rodham Clinton at a campaign on June 30, 2015.
- She has done a lot of activist works: supporting farmers, voting, women’s education & health and justice, RYOT and Down Syndrome.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)