|Real Name||Diandra Soares|
|Profession||Model, Fashion Designer, Anchor, Actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-28-30|
|Date of Birth||13 August 1979|
|Age (as in 2017)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Bandra, Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Bandra, Mumbai, India|
|School||St. Xavier's High School, Fort|
|Debut||Film (Hollywood): Everybody Says I'm Fine! (2001)
Film (Bollywood): Fashion (2008)
TV: Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 4 (2011)
|Family||Father- Benedict Soares
Mother- Not Known
Brother- 1 (Younger)
Sister- 1 (Younger)
|Hobbies||Dancing, Partying, Experimenting with herself|
|Controversy||• On December 2014, after evicted from the Bigg Boss (Season 8) house, she publically said that, she liplocked with her co-contestant Gautam Gulati in a bathroom.|
|Favourite Food||South India Food|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Red, Green, Yellow|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Hussain Babai (aka DJ Whosane)
Gautam Gulati (Actor)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Diandra Soares
- Does Diandra Soares smoke?: Yes
- Diandra Soares is a popular and well-known face in the modelling industry who is not only a bold model but also an actress, host and a fashion designer.
- She is born and raised in a Catholic family in Bandra, Mumbai and she is the eldest among her 2 more siblings.
- At the age of 16, she started modelling professionally.
- Her sole inspiration was former Indian model Madhu Sapre.
- In 1995, she won the title of ‘Miss Bombay’ and after that, she started getting ads and modelling offers for the leading brands like ‘Dinesh Suitings’, ‘VIP Lingeries’, ‘Tillsbury whiskey’ etc.
- Her initial modelling assignment was with ‘Tips and Toes’ and her first show was for ‘McDowell’s’.
- She also walked for international brands like ‘Gucci’, ‘Leonard Paris’, ‘Emanuel Ungaro’, ‘Sonia Rykiel’, ‘Miami Fashion Show’, etc.
- She used to go bald time to time and for her bald looks, she gave many reasons like- by going bald she feels spiritually empowered, loves the fun in experimenting and this also prevents her entry to many fashion weeks.
- She also featured in the music videos like ‘Jadoo’ and Bali Bramhabhatt’s remix Ila Arun (Kichdi), ‘Mera Dil Hai Hindustani’ etc.
- She was first selected for Hindi movie ‘Boom’ but later it was done by Katrina Kaif.
- In 2008, she gave an appearance in the Hindi movie ‘Fashion’.
- She was also the part of reality shows ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 4’, ‘Life Mein Ek Baar’, ‘Bigg Boss 8’, and ‘Killer Karaoke Atka Toh Latkah’.
- She was in a relationship with guy namely Hussain Babai for 12 years which was revealed by her during Bigg Boss and during the show, she fell in love with her co-contestant Gautam Gulati.
- She made a web series namely ‘Do It Like Diandra’.
- She designed shoes for designers Tarun Tahiliani, Falguni and Shane Peacock.
- She also used to design Kingfisher calendar for 2 years.
- She is a tattoo lover as she has got inked on her neck, fingers, toes, wrists, cleavage, legs and on shoulders.