Some Lesser Known Facts About Chintan Rachchh
- Chintan Ranchchh is an Indian actor, theatre artist, and poet. In 2023, he made his onscreen debut with the 2023 web series “Class” which is a Hindi remake of the Spanish series “Elite.”
- He wanted to become an actor since childhood. He started performing in theatre plays at the early age of nine. In 2012, while studying in ninth standard, he made his first play “Three Friends” which was performed at the Rotary Club in Rajkot.
- In 2012, when he was studying in ninth standard, he appeared in the show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ as a contestant in the children’s special episode.
- Before entering the film industry, Rachchh was associated with various theatrical productions. In 2016, he worked with the renowned theatre artist, Pratik Gandhi, and considered it a “once in a lifetime opportunity.”
- In 2018, Rachchh quit his studies at IIIT Karnataka and moved to Mumbai to fulfil his dream of becoming an actor and continuing with his engineering studies.
- Apart from theatre plays, Rachchh also used to participate in writing competitions during his school and college days. In 2018, he won the Article Gure Writing Contest.
- He was enlisted as the ‘Most Stylist Men of the Week’ by the Man’s World India Magazine in February 2023.
- Chintan Rachchh often promotes various clothing brands including MiGear India and Pantaloons on his social media.
- The actor is also known for reciting self-written poetry which he shares on his social media accounts. He often performs in poetry events at ‘The Habitat Studios’ and ‘Mirchi Mehfil.’
- In an interview, he revealed his inspiration behind writing poetry and said,
I can’t speak my mind most of the time and that’s why I resort to poetry. I love this camouflage. Talking in metaphors makes my mind feel protected and at the same time, also helps me express myself to a certain extent.”
- In his debut web series, Chintan Rachchh played the character of a gay. In an interview, he talked about his role and said that he didn’t relate to the attribute of his role in the series and had to work for it. He said,
I didn’t relate to a single attribute of Faruq. I had to work on a few things starting from vocals to grasping his posture, the external factors and finally understanding the psychology of the character.”