|Real Name||Rachna Devi ABP Live|
|Nick Name||Sara Times of India|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Punjabi): Manje Bistre (2017) as 'Bholi'
Song (Punjabi; Singer): Lagdi Att (2017)
Music Video (Punjabi; Model): Jean by Ranjit Bawa (2014)
Web Series (Punjabi): Mrs & Mr Kohli (2020) as 'Mrs Kohli'
|Date of Birth||19 November 1991 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Ratia, Fatehabad, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Ratia, Fatehabad, Haryana, India|
|College/University||Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT), Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc. in Fashion Designing YouTube|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian YouTube|
|Tattoo(s)||Left Forearm: Feather
Right Forearm: She has got some words inked on her right forearm.
|Controversy||In 2020, Sara attracted controversy after Chandigarh-based singer Tushar Kumar claimed that he got married to Sara in 2014. Tushar revealed that Sara had been lying about her marital status, and she got married to him on 16 August 2014. Tushar even went on to share his pictures with Sara post their marriage. He even shared the pictures of their marriage certificate. ABP Live
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Tushar Kumar (Singer)
|Parents||Father: Bhir Singh (Businessman)
Mother: Satish Kumari (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Sara has one elder sister and one elder brother.|
|Actor(s)||Amrinder Gill, Dharmendra|
|Actress(es)||Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit|
|Film||Andaz Apna Apna (1994)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sara Gurpal
- Sara Gurpal is an Indian model, actress, and singer, who rose to fame by featuring in the music video of the Punjabi song “Jean” (2014).
- She was born in a middle-class family in Ratia (Haryana).
- Sara was inclined towards music and dance since childhood.
- Sara was a student of science (non-medical) in class 12.
- She appeared for AIEEE (now, JEE Mains) in class 12 and secured a good rank.
- Sara wanted to pursue her graduation in architecture. However, she failed to secure a seat in her preferred colleges. Therefore, she decided to pursue B.Sc. in Fashion designing from Mohali’s Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT).
- Sara joined a theatre group when she was in college.
- During one of her theatre play rehearsals, Sara got noticed by a photographer who offered her a print shoot.
- In 2012, she won the title of Miss Chandigarh.
- Subsequently, she received an offer to feature in Ranjit Bawa‘s music video “Jean.”
- Thereafter, she went on to feature in many Punjabi songs like “7 Knaalan” (2015), “Gunday No. 1” (2014) “Bullet Vs Chammak Challo” (2014), “Jaan” (2014), and “Jaguar” (2015).
- She has sung many Punjabi songs like “Lagdi Att” (2017), “Ki Mai Kalli Aa” (2018), and “Slow Motion” (2017).
- In 2020, Sara entered the house of Bigg Boss 14 as a contestant.
View this post on Instagram
Sara giving a dose of her cuteness inside the BB house to other contestants. Kivein laggiyan fer tuhannu eh boliyan by our very own Sara Gurpal? To catch all her unseen fun stay tuned to this space for more updates. Styled by : @styledbysujata Assisted by: @princy_170397 @_.simrannnn._ @radz_13 Outfit: @ashiyadesigns . #sarakehndi #sarainbb14 #BiggBoss #AbScenePaltega #BB14 #BigBoss14 #BigBoss2020 #BigBoss #SalmanKhan #Voot #ColorsTv #SaraGurpal @vootselect @colorstv @beingsalmankhan
- Sara is fond of dogs and has two pet dogs named Aladin and Flash.
- She loves plants. Sara brings a plant home every time she goes for a vacation.
- Her first music video “Jean” (2014) fetched her Rs. 12000, which she spent to buy gifts for her family. YouTube
- Sara is good friends with the Punjabi singer Armaan Bedil.
- Sara is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym daily.