Hometown: Durban, South Africa
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Full Name||Christopher James GreenESPN|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 190 cm
in meters- 1.90 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 3”
|Eye Colour||Moss Green|
|Domestic/State Teams||• Birmingham Bears
• Guyana Amazon Warriors
• Kolkata Knight Riders
• Lahore Qalandars
• Multan Sultans
• New South Wales
• New South Wales Under-23s
• Surrey 2nd XI
• Sydney Thunder
• Toronto Nationals
|Batting Style||Right-hand bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm offbreak|
|Date of Birth||October 1, 1993 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Durban, Natal, South Africa|
|Nationality||South African-born Australian|
|Hometown||Durban, Natal, South Africa|
|School||Knox Grammar School, Sydney|
|College/University||University of Technology Sydney|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram|
|Controversies||• In January 2020, Chris Green was banned from bowling for a period of three months for bowling in an illegal action. This happened when he was playing against Melbourne Stars. Green is a part of Sydney Thunder and had to face consequences as he underwent testing for his bowling action in Brisbane on Sunday. Cricket Australia|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Warren Green
Mother- Lisa Green
|Siblings||Brother- Cameron Green
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chris Green
- Chris Green is a South Africa-born Australian cricketer who plays for the domestic teams of Australia and was bought by Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) for Rs. 20 lakhs for the 2020 Indian Premier League.
- Chris Green’s parents were both professional tennis players and played tennis at Wimbledon. While his parents played tennis, Chris found his interest in cricket and he started playing at an early age. Throughout his school and college years, Chris was part of the cricket teams.
- Chris started playing professional cricket in the year 2014-2015 when he made his debut in first-class cricket for New South Wales and Sydney Thunder for the Big Bash League. In 2018, Chris played for Guyana Amazon Warriors where he was appointed as the team captain for the 2020 season.
- Chris Green is an off-spinner and recently he signed the longest deal in the history of Sydney Thunder by committing to the team till the end of Big Bash League Season 13. The 2019-2020 BBL was Season 9 of the league.
- Chris Green was bought by Kolkata Knight Riders to be a part of the team and he made his debut in the Indian Premier League against Kings XI Punjab. He made it to the playing eleven after the spinner, Sunil Narine was reported and warned for an illegal action during bowling.
- Chris Green was suspended for 90 days from bowling in any kind of league after he was reported by the umpires in the Big Bash League at the beginning of the year. Green was reported for an illegal action during his bowling in the game.