|Real Name||Dana James Boente|
|Profession||American politician and attorney|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 149 lbs
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1954|
|Age (as in 2016)||62 Years|
|Birth Place||Carlinville, Illinois, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Carlinville, Illinois, U.S.|
|College||St Louis University|
|Educational Qualifications||BS, MBA, JD|
|Debut||1982 as Law clerk|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dana J. Boente
- Does Dana J. Boente smoke?: Not Known
- Does Dana J. Boente drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In 1982, He began his career as a law clerk to Chief U.S. District Judge J. Waldo Ackerman for the Central District of Illinois.
- He joined the Tax Division’s Criminal Section as part of the Attorney General’s Honors Program in 1984.
- In January 2001, Boente was made an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Fraud Unit of EDVA.
- In August 2005, He was detailed to the Tax Division to serve as the Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General.
- Later Boente served as the U.S. Attorney for EDVA from October 2008 through September 2009.
- In December 2012, Boente was appointed by Attorney General Eric Holder to serve as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Louisiana, he served position until September 2013.
- He became the Acting U.S. Attorney for EDVA by virtue of the Vacancy Reform Act on Sept. 23, 2013, and served in that position until Dec. 15, 2015.
- On 30 January 2017, US President Donald Trump announced Boente Attorney General of the United States after firing Sally Yates for the defiance of immigration ban.