|Real Name||Anubhav Sinha|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||22 June 1965|
|Age (as in 2018)||53 Years|
|Birthplace||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College/University||Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
Queen's College, Varanasi
|Educational Qualification||Mechanical Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh|
|Debut||Film (Director): Tum Bin (2001)
TV (Director): Shikast (1994)
|Hobbies||Photography, Cooking, Reading, Writing|
|Controversy||In 2005, there were rumours alleging Anubhav and Shilpa Shetty to be secretly in love with each other and it was believed that it was also the reason behind Anubhav's sudden split with his wife Ratna.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Ratnaa Sinha (Divorced, 2005)
|Children||Son- Shlok Sinha
|Parents||Father- Prem Govind Sinha
Mother- Sushila Sinha
|Siblings||Brother- Anupam Sinha
|Favourite Food(s)||Burund Paav, Keema, Chicken Farcha, Cafè Irani, Chole Samose, Benarasi Chaat|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Madhuri Dixit, Juhi Chawla, Taapsee Pannu|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Sonu Nigam, Jagjit singh|
|Favourite Director||Rakesh Roshan|
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹3 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anubhav Sinha
- Does Anubhav Sinha smoke?: Not Known
- Does Anubhav Sinh drink alcohol?: Yes
- He completed his schooling from Kalagarh, Garhwal.
- Prior to coming to Mumbai to try his luck in Bollywood as a director, he had been working as an engineer for two years in New Delhi.
- On 4 December 1990, he moved to Mumbai.
- Till 1994, he was working as an assistant director under director Pankaj Parashar. After that, he became an independent director for television for Zee TV.
- “Shikast” is considered as one of his most appreciated works and as his great contribution to the Indian television.
- His TV show which was number one out of all the shows across all the networks was “Sea Hawks” for UTV.
- After directing 72 successful episodes, he switched his lines to directing music videos till 2000. “Deewana” and “Jaan” were two of his videos which were widely liked by the public.
- In 2001, he started working on his debut movie “Tum Bin,” which starred Priyanshu Chatterjee, Himanshu Malik, Amrita Prakash, Raqesh Vashisth, And Sandali Sinha. Upon its release, it coincided with the movie “Aks” and it happened to beat “Aks” at the box office.
- In 2002, his movie “Tum Bin,” was nominated for Screen Weekly Awards under the category ‘Best Story.’
- His lesser known faces star cast feature film “Aapko Pehle Bhi Kahin Dekha Hai” did not do well at box office.
- In 2005, his third directorial multi-starrer movie “Dus” became the biggest opening of that time.
- His other notable movies include Tathastu (2006), Cash (2007), Ra. One (2011), and Tum Bin 2.
- In 2012, he established ‘Benaras Media Works’ to produce and direct his television projects and movies.
- His directorial film “Mulk (2018)” starring Rishi Kapoor and Taapsee Pannu is based on true life events. The story revolves around a family’s struggle of trying to regain their lost dignity after being embroiled in a controversy.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)