|Real Name||Armstrong Pame|
|Nick Name/Popular Name||Miracle Man|
|Profession||Civil servant (IAS)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Date of Birth||23 September 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Tamenglong district, Manipur, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Tamenglong district, Manipur, India|
|School||United Builders School, Shillong
St. Edmund College, Shillong
|College||St. Stephen's College, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Physics|
|Family||Father- Haitung Pame
Mother- Ningwangle Pame
Sister- Pourei Pame and Ramning Pame
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Travelling & singing|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse|| Yini Evelyn
|Marriage Date||16 December 2017|
|Salary||80,000 INR /month|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Armstrong Pame
- Does Armstrong Pame smoke?: No
- Armstrong Pame is the first officer in the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) from Zeme Tribe of the Naga people.
- He, on his own volition, began the construction of a 100-km road, known as ‘People’s Road’ that would link Manipur with Nagaland and Assam without any government support. He started all these when a chronic disease like Typhoid and Malaria started spreading in a village and nobody was able to get an easy access to the hospitals in town as roads were not linked.
- To make this project successful, he borrowed money from his family members. His elder brother & sister-in-law gave their first-month salaries, his mother gave his father’s one month pension( 5000 rupees), his younger brother gave his first-month salary and Armstrong himself donated his five-month salary.
- In August 2012, he raised Rs. 40 lacs for this purpose through its Facebook page. For his efforts in building the road with donation and volunteers, he was invited to the Facebook headquarters and was honoured for the same.
- Inviting some selective school going students of class 5-10 each Friday, at his residence to have dinner with him is a routine.
- Once he was nominated for CNN-IBN Indian of the Year in the Public Service category.
- He was also invited to the talk show Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi (AKRHZ) by the host Amitabh Bachchan in 2015 as the ‘hero’ of the 9th episode.
- Here is a TEDx Talk given by Armstrong Pame himself, describing his journey as ‘Miracle Man’, in Hyderabad, India.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡