Hey all fidgets, Do you love dancing?
Do you want to showcase your groovy dance moves on National Television?
Then once again, Zee TV’s biggest dance reality show DID (Lil Champs) is back with its another season i.e. Season 4 (2018). Dance India Dance is one of India’s oldest and biggest dancing platforms for all the aspiring dancers across the country. Just like all other seasons, the gems of the Indian dance industry such as Geeta Kapoor, Terence Lewis, and grandmaster Mithun Chakraborty will be judging the show.
So here are all the details you would need to register for the competition.
Dance India Dance (Lil Master Season 4) Audition Details:
|Itanagar||Saturday||13-01-2018||Green Mount School, 'F'-Sector, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791113|
|Agartala||Monday||15-01-2018||The Agartala International School, East Chanmari, PO-Kunjaban, Agartala, Tripura 799006|
|Ranchi||Wednesday||17-01-2018||Vivekanand Vidya Mandir, Sector 2,Hec Colony,
Sahid Maidan, Dhurwa,Ranchi, Jharkhand-834004
|Bhubaneshwar||Wednesday||17-01-2018||KIIT University, Student Activity Centre, Campus 13,
Patia, Bhubaneswar – 751031
|Lucknow||Friday||19-01-2018||APS ACADEMY, 4, Raebareli Rd,
Senani Vihar, Telibagh,
Lucknow – 226002
|Guwahati||Friday||19-01-2018||Nerim Group Of Institution,
Guwahati – 781022
|Kolkata||Sunday||21-01-2018||To be disclosed|
|Amritsar||Tuesday||23-01-2018||Mount Litera Zee School, SilverOak Enclave,
Loharka Road, Amritsar-143001
|Dehradun||Tuesday||23-01-2018||Social Baluni Public School, Brahmanwala,
Nr Radhaswami Satsang Bhawan,
By-pass Road, Dehradhun-2480
|Chandigarh||Thursday||25-01-2018||Manav Mangal Smart School, Phase 10,
Sector 64, Chandigarh-160062
|Jaipur||Thursday||25-01-2018||Zee Studios, Behind cdos, Tonk Road,
Sitapura Industrial Area,
Sitapura, Jaipur – 302033
|Delhi||Saturday||27-01-2018||to be disclosed|
|Nagpur||Wednesday||31-01-2018||Central Institute Of Business Management
Research & Development,
Airport Road, Somalwada Square,
Wardha Road, Near NIT ground,
Pawanbhumi, Nagpur – 440025
|Bengaluru||Wednesday||31-01-2018||to be disclosed|
|Baroda||Friday||02-02-2018||Benjamin World School,
Nr gayatri party plot,
Opp alang house, Radiyadba road,
Gotri, Vadodara – 390021
|Mumbai||Sunday||04-02-2018||to be disclosed|
|Silent City||Day||Date||Venue Details|
|Jammu||Wednesday||03-01-2018||Invite by SMS only|
|Patna||Thursday||11-01-2018||Invite by SMS only|
|Shillong||Thursday||11-01-2018||Invite by SMS only|
|Raipur||Saturday||13-01-2018||Invite by SMS only|
|Varanasi||Monday||15-01-2018||Invite by SMS only|
|Hyderabad||Wednesday||17-01-2018||Invite by SMS only|
|Nepal||Friday||19-01-2018||Invite by SMS only|
|Kochi||Wednesday||24-01-2018||Invite by SMS only|
Those candidates who have registered through OZEE will be allowed to take part in the auditions (For Silent Cities).
The Age Group participations are from 5 Years to 14 Years.
Dance India Dance (Lil Master Season 4) Terms & Conditions:
All the information about the auditions is made available through various mediums, through television promotions and other ZEEL (Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.) platforms & social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and OZEE.
Following are the steps to register :
- The aspirant can register for the auditions on the various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
- After registration, upload a video of their audition either of the platforms.
- The entries for the show should be submitted between the period 17th November 2017 to 31st Jan 2018.
- Once an audition entry has been submitted, ZEEL shall select the best entries at its discretion.
- The Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited will contact the Shortlisted Participants and they must be required to provide their details necessary for the contest.
- The shortlisted participants would be invited to Mumbai for the audition.
- The participants are responsible for paying all applicable mandatory taxes and charges which are taxed by the Central, State and local government authorities.
- Technology Limitations: ZEEL will not be responsible for
(a) any late transmissions or entries
(b) electronic, hardware, software malfunctions or failures
(c) any injuries caused by events beyond the control of ZEEL.
- ZEEL does not subscribe to any claims/ disputes/confirmation/responsibility in respect of the Show.
- Every participant must agree that by his/her participation in the show, ZEEL and or its affiliates agents, advisors or sub-contractors further can use the personal information, in any media or future promotional, publicity and marketing material, without any consent, reference and data protection laws.
- ZEEL reserves the right to share the participant’s personal information with any governmental or regulatory bodies if required by law, rule.
- ZEEL takes appropriate technical measures to protect the personal information provided by the participant against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
- Using of false names/ identities, illegal/false mobile numbers, fake email addresses and/or any other unlawful means either online or in hard copies shall be considered as suppression of facts, the participant shall be penalized for the same in a manner.
- If a participant is found in any violations such as cheating, falsification, providing false information shall be disqualified from the Show and strict legal action may be taken by ZEEL against such participant.
- The Participant hereby allows to ZEEL to use the name, images, voice, likeness, performance and biographical information of the participant in connection with the show or otherwise and also for promoting the show on any mode, medium, format whether in existence now and which may come into life in the future, without any payment (in cash, kind of otherwise) to be made to the participant.
- Unless otherwise stated, all material such as graphical images, text, video clips, demographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files) is owned, controlled or licensed by ZEEL.
- With prior permission, any part of the platform or the show may be not reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- Every participant must admit and agree to the terms & conditions directing the show.
- So, get ready to show your best dancing moves!
- All the Best!