|Real Name||Deepa Jayakumar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 3"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 85 Kg
in Pounds- 187 lbs
|Date of Birth||12 November 1974|
|Age (as in 2016)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Adarsh Vidyalaya, Chennai|
|College||Cardiff University, Wales|
|Educational Qualifications||Masters degree in International Journalism|
|Family||Father- Late Jayakumar
Mother- Late Vijaya Laxmi
Brother- Deepak (Real estate business)
|Controversies||In 2016, she was in the news after she was not allowed to meet Jayalalithaa when she was admitted to the Apollo Hospital in 2016.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter- Not Known
Son- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepa Jayakumar
- Does Deepa Jayakumar smoke?: No
- Does Deepa Jayakumar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Deepa is the niece of the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Jayalalithaa, as her father Jayakumar was the brother of Jayalalithaa.
- She used to live with Jayalalitha in her Poes Garden home in Chennai, but after certain differences, she moved out of the home. As per reports, she wanted Jayalalithaa to launch her in politics, which Jayalalithaa denied and also she was not pleased with the expensive marriage of the foster son of Jayalalitha Mr. Sudhakaran in 1995.
- Jayalalithaa gifted her a flat after her marriage in 2012.
- She has worked as a sub-editor for The New Indian Express for a while.
- She was in the news when she made a series of attempts to see her aunt, Jayalalithaa when she was in the Apollo Hospital in 2016.
- On 17 January 2017, she made a statement that she wants to enter politics to carry forward the legacy of Jayalalithaa.
- She currently resides in the United Kingdom.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)