Arslan Goni (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Biography & More
|Famous For||Being the boyfriend of Sussanne Khan, ex-wife of Hrithik Roshan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Debut||Bollywood: Jia Aur Jia (2017)
|Date of Birth||19 December|
|Birthplace||Bhaderwah, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Hometown||Bhaderwah, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Educational Qualification||Law graduate Bridge Chronic|
|Hobbies||Gymming and Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Amjad Goni
Mother- Rabia Goni
|Siblings||Brother- Aly Goni
Nephew- Zain Zaffar Sheikh
|Food||Mutton, Italian, Chinese Cuisines, Grilled Fish, Hyderabadi Biryani, Roasted Chicken|
|Actress||Deepika Padukone, Kajal Aggarwal, and Ekta Kapoor|
|Holiday Destinations||London, Australia, and Dubai|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arslan Goni
- Arslan Goni is an Indian actor and model. He is best known for being the boyfriend of Sussanne Khan. Sussanne Khan is the ex-wife of renowned Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan.
- Arslan Goni developed an interest in the entertainment industry when he was a child. He often participated in school functions and competitions as an actor.
- Arslan Goni was born in the mid 80’s. He went to boarding school when he was seven years old. He then moved to Mumbai to pursue his law degree. While doing law, he decided to pursue his career in acting. He then worked as an assistant director for a movie. He received his acting training under the Bollywood actor Anupam Kher. During the same time, he also did a movie that did not release. Later, he got the opportunity to work in the film Jia Aur Jia. In a conversation with a media house, he stated that his journey as an actor was amazing. He said,
The journey, for me, has been like a rollercoaster because every time I decided that maybe I want something else, acting just called me back. It was strange and amazing!”
- Soon after completing his graduation, Arslan Goni worked as a model for several Indian designers and ramp walked for them before starting his career as an actor in Bollywood movies. In 2016, Arslan Goni worked on a short film named Mystery Man.
- Prior to becoming an actor, Arslan Goni also did various theatre shows. In 2017, Arslan Goni worked as lead actor in the Bollywood movie Jia Aur Jia. Bollywood actresses Richa Chadda and Kalki Koechlin were the lead heroines of this movie.
- Arslan Goni is a fitness freak and a gym enthusiast. He often shares pictures on his social media while doing physical exercises at the gym.
- At the beginning of 2021, Arslan was seen on an Indian web series named Mai Hero Boll Raha Hun streamed on ZEE5 and AltBalaji. This web series was produced by Ekta Kapoor. In a conversation with a media house, he narrated that he did not feel shy in doing nude scenes in his projects. He said,
I did nude scenes in Mystery Man. I have no inhibitions if the script and the character demands. I don’t feel the need to say no. Every actor has a choice and the thought process of every actor varies.”
- In 2021, Arslan Goni came into the limelight when he started dating Sussanne Khan. Sussanne Khan got separated from Hrithik Roshan in 2014, and she got married to him in 2000.
- On Arslan Goni’s birthday on 19 December 2021, Sussanne Khan shared a post on her Instagram account with Arslan with a heartfelt caption. She wrote,
Happy, happy, happiest Birthday… I wish for you a world filled with the best of everything that you so deserve… With the brightest of smiles and with all the purest love to surround you. You are the most beautiful energy that I have ever come across.” “Shine brightest limitless.”
To which Arslan replied,
- On Sussanne’s birthday in October 2021, Arslan Goni posted a picture with her on his social media account with a love caption for her. He wrote,
Happy, happy birthday darling … I pray you have a great year and an amazing life…. The best heart I have come across in my life. And this is a great picture. May God shower you with everything you want. Lots and lots of love.”
- Arslan Goni is a compassionate animal lover. He often posts pictures of his pet animals and birds on his social media.
- Arslan Goni is an environmentalist. He often speaks about protecting the environment in his interviews with the media. In one of his interviews, Arslan Goni talked about the pollution level that was affecting the environment which was the main issue that India and the whole world was facing. He added that if he got something that was made of plastic, he used to use it several times before throwing it away. He said,
So that is something that I really care about and would urge everybody to join forces towards the effort to help nature prosper. Even if I get something in plastic I try to use it as many times as I can and not just throw it away. And that is also one big problem that we are facing in this country and even around the world. So yes I’m very concerned about nature.”