Deepak Talwar (Corporate Lobbyist) Wiki, Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography
Hometown: New Delhi
Age: 61 Years
|Famous For||Corporate Consultancy|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 January 1959 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||61 Years|
|College/University||Sri Ram College of Commerce|
|Educational Qualification||B. Com (Hons)|
|Hobbies||Reading Books and Business Magazines|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son- Aditya Talwar|
|Parents||Father- Narsing Das Talwar|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepak Talwar
- Deepak Talwar has been a pioneer in the field of consultancy business in India with specialization in handling Foreign Direct Investments.
- Talwar received his initial success with United Distillers as he managed to get them a deal that allowed the use of an existing plant in Mumbai mill, which saved them millions.
- He marked his entry in the elite consultant league with Coca Cola.
- Some of his Tier-1 clients include Coca Cola, General Motors, Emirates, Air France, Vodafone, Indus Concessionaires, Roadies Transportation, AMWAY, Carlsberg Breweries, Fosters, Diageo, Nokia etc.
- Talwar’s Luna Moped and 555 cigarettes became his signature style over the years.
- Deepak Talwar was shifted to Dubai for advanced personal care after he was operated for quadruple by-pass heart surgery.