Age: 20 Years
Hometown: Balasore, Odisha
Education: Class 12th
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Date of Birth||30 August 2002|
|Age (as of 2023)||20 Years|
|Hometown||Balasore, Odisha, India|
|School||RK secondary High School (2007-2019)|
|Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pravas Chandragiri
- Pravas Chandragiri is one of the youngest tech entrepreneurs from India. He is the founder and CEO of Soptle, a SaaS-led Fintech platform. He started Soptle at the tender age of 19 when he came across a real burning problem of credit scarcity faced by Small & Medium Businesses across the country.
- Pravas has always been good at math and loved technology. He won math olympiads starting in the 6th grade. When he got a computer from his dad, he became even more curious about tech and business.
- At 12, he was involved in his grandfather’s money-lending business. This made him want to start a bank one day and also help small businesses get loans. He also got interested in coding.
- When he was 15, Pravas and his friends created a special computer program for small retailers. It helped them with Cash management and many retailers used it. This success made him want to start more businesses.
- At 17, he finished school and moved to Bhubaneshwar to prepare for IIT-JEE. While there, He started a Technology company called Profitails.com. It made software to help small retailers in cash management & automated billing. In a year, his company was making a lot of money, and Pravas became one of the youngest CEOs of a tech company.
- During this time, he met important people who advised and supported him during his initial journey. They were leaders in companies like Gati, Dunzo, and All Cargo Group.
- Seeing an opportunity to disrupt India’s untapped $750 billion credit industry, Pravas started his second venture, Soptle, at the age of 19 in 2021 in Delhi. Soptle is a pioneering Financial Technology startup dedicated to providing financing solutions to small and medium enterprises across the nation. Pravas aims to enhance the financial well-being of SMBs, boost operational efficiency, and optimize cash flow. Soptle’s user-friendly, cost-effective, and transparent lending process has already helped thousands of small businesses, generating a Gross Loan Value of $20 million.
- As a young entrepreneur from a small city, Pravas is a great example of working hard and learning on your own. He wants to help over 10 million small businesses in India and be the biggest finance technology company in the world, giving jobs to lots of people. He’s known for using his time wisely and always working on his dreams, whether he’s in his office or on the move with his laptop.