Profession: Engagement Manager
Husband: Rohan Murty
Hometown: Kochi, Kerala
|Full Name||Aparna Krishnan Murty (After Marriage)|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Rohan Murty (son of Infosys co-founder, N. R. Narayana Murthy)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||Year 1990|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|School||• Naval Public School, Kochi
• Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Kochi
|College/University||• Pearson College UWC, Canada
• London School of Economics and Political Science, England
• Dartmouth College, USA
|Educational Qualification(s)||• International Baccalaureate Diploma
• Graduation in Economics
|Tattoo||On her back
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rohan Murty (Founder of the Murty Classical Library of India)|
|Marriage Date||2 December 2019
|Parents||Father- K R Krishnan (Former Indian Navy Officer)
Mother- Savithri Krishnan (Retired SBI employee)
|Siblings||Sister- Prasanna Krishnan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aparna Krishnan
- Aparna has an elder sister, Prasanna Krishnan, who is married to Kartik Hosanagar, a technology professor at the Wharton School in the US.
- Aparna completed her schooling from Bangalore (now Bengaluru).
- She was awarded a scholarship while she was studying at Pearson College UWC, Canada.
- She has worked as a summer analyst at Goldman Sachs and Roc Capital Management.
- After completing her graduation in 2012, she joined McKinsey & Company in Bangalore as a business analyst.
- In 2014, she worked as an investment analyst at Sequoia Capital, where she worked for almost one year.
- In late 2015, she joined Craftsvilla in Mumbai, as an assistant vice-president.
- After working for almost one and a half year at Craftsvilla, she joined Soroco India Private Limited, as an engagement manager in Bengaluru. Soroco India Private Limited was founded in 2004 by Infosys co-founder N. R. Narayana Murthy.
- Aparna met Rohan Murty through a common friend, they dated for almost three years. The couple got married on 2 December 2019 in traditional South-Indian wedding ceremony at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru. This was Rohan’s second marriage, he was earlier married to Lakshmi Venu, daughter of TVS Motors Chairman.
- The wedding was attended by Infosys co-founders Nandan Nilekani, Kris Gopalakrishnan, SD Shibulal, and K Dinesh. Other renowned celebrities who attended the wedding were Vallabh Bhanshali, Ashank Desai, Manjul Bhargava, and Prakash Padukone. Popular Carnatic vocalist, Bombay Jayashree made the wedding memorable through her magical voice.
- To maintain her fitness, Aparna regularly practices Yoga.
- She is an animal lover and owns a dog.