|Full name||Dhawal Patil Dhawal- Facebook|
|Profession||Works at LIC of India|
|Famous For||Getting engaged to Indian Idol-fame singer Sayli Kamble|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||26 November 1992 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||29 Years|
|School||Sri Vani Vidyashala High School, Maharashtra|
|College/University||Sahyog College of Management Studies, Maharashtra|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sayli Kamble (Singer)|
|Engagement Date||21 December 2021
|Fiancee||Sayli Kamble (Singer)
|Parents||Mother- Name Not Known
|Bike Collection||He owns a TVS Ntorq 125.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dhawal Patil
- Dhawan Patil is an Indian citizen, who works at LIC of India and is known for getting engaged to Indian Idol-fame singer Sayli Kamble.
- He got engaged to his girlfriend Sayli Kamble on 21 December 2021. The engagement ceremony took place at Club Emerald in Maharashtra.
- In September 2021, his girlfriend Sayli shared a photo with him on Instagram and introduced him as her boyfriend.
- His girlfriend was rumoured to be dating her friend Nihal Tauro. In an interview, Nihal made it clear that they were just friends and said,
We call Sayli Bhai and she considers me as her younger brother. We love each other a lot and she is not my sister but a big brother (laughs). There is no romantic angle between us and I know our bonding can give this impression that there’s something going on but trust me there’s no truth to this romantic angle story. Our bonding is great as we like spending time with each other by rehearsing or playing UNO. Sayli and I sing and rehearse a lot together. We even give inputs to each other and better each other.”
- Dhawal shared a picture on Instagram with Sayli when she reached Top 3 in the singing reality show Indian Idol Season 12.
- In December 2021, Dhawal shared a video on Instagram in which he proposed to his girlfriend for marriage. Sayli said yes, and they got engaged on 21 December 2021.
- His fiancee Sayli was the second runner up of the show Indian Idol 12. She gave some amazing performances, and she was praised by the judges. Before the winner of the show was announced, in an interview, she said,
I have always believed that the journey is more important than the destination. Similarly, my time in Indian Idol 12 has taught me a lot. When I came to the show, I would be nervous before my performance. Today, I am a confident person, and I think the show has transformed all of us into our better versions. Everyone right now is at their confident best, and we can’t wait to be in the finale.”
- Dhawal often posts pictures on Instagram about his drinking habit.