Age: 18 Years
|Famous For||Winnng the Bengali singing reality show 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 155 cm
in meters- 1.55 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 45 kg
in pounds- 100 lbs
|Debut||Tv: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs (2013) (Zee Bangla)|
|Date of Birth||18 January 2003 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||18 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||St. Xavier’s School, Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|College/University||University of Kolkata|
|Hobbies||Singing, Listening to Music, Travelling, Playing Musical Instruments|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Pawandeep Rajan (Rumoured)
|Parents||Father- Avni Bhushan Kanjilal (Professor)
Mother- Sharbani Kanjilal (Homemaker)
|Singer||Lata Mangeshkar, Shreya Ghoshal, and Sunidhi Chauhan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arunita Kanjilal
- Arunita Kanjilal is an Indian singer who was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal. Her ultimate goal is to establish herself as a playback singer in the Bollywood film industry.
- Arunita started learning music at the age of eight years. Her mother also loves to sing which became her inspiration for the music. She has also learned music from her maternal uncle.
- Arunita is very close to her mother and likes to spend most of her time with her mother.
- She started her singing journey at the age of 10 when she participated in Zee Bangla’s singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs in 2013 where she became the winner of the show.
- Arunita has performed live at various events, and she has also done some international shows with the popular Bollywood Singer Shaan.
- In 2020, Arunita auditioned for Sony Entertainment Television’s singing reality show Indian Idol Season 12, where she mesmerized the judges Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya, and Vishal Dadlani with her melodious voice and got the golden ticket for her performance.
- Her favorite moment of the show was when actress Hema Malini got so impressed with her singing one of her favorite songs “Mere Naseeb Mein” that she put a “Kala Tika” on her, a ritual in India where a black dot is applied behind the ear to protect the person from evils eye.
- Arunita knows to play the harmonium.