Age: 42 Years
Husband: Raj Suryadevara
Hometown: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
|Profession||Chief Financial Officer Dhivya Suryadevara-LinkedIn|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2016: Listed in the Automotive News Rising star
Dhivya was listed as India's most powerful woman
2015 and 2018: Dhivya was named in Fortune's 40 under 40
|Date of Birth||14 April 1979 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||42 Years|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|School||St. John's Senior Secondary School Mandaveli, Chennai Dhivya Suryadevara-LinkedIn|
|College/University||• University of Madras
• Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
• Harvard University Dhivya Suryadevara-LinkedIn
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor's and Master's degree in commerce
• Chartered accountancy
• MBA Dhivya Suryadevara-LinkedIn
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Raj Suryadevara (Senior Portfolio Manager, Stock trader, and Asset manager)
|Parents||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Dhivya has a daughter who is 15 years old
Dhivya has two elder sisters
|Actor||Sha Rukh Khan, Leonardo Di Caprio|
|Car Collection||• Cadillac XT4
• Red Chevrolet
Note: According to Dhivya, she drives Cadillac XT4 in New York, and when she is in Michigan she drives a red Chevrolet Camaro
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dhivya Suryadevara
- Dhivya Suryadevara is an Indian American Executive who is the Chief financial officer of an American e-commerce payment company named Stripe.
- Dhivya Suryadevara lost her father at a very young age. Dhivya’s mother who was a bank employee, raised her three daughters.The Indian Express
- Dhivya and her husband, Raj Suryadevara, met first time at Harvard University, where both were college mates.
- Dhivya started her career in Swiss Investment bank UBS, as an associate director, in 2003, after which she joined General Motors treasures office as a Senior financial analyst. Dhivya Suryadevara-LinkedIn
- In 2015, Dhivya joined General Motors, the biggest motor company in the world. Later, Dhivya was appointed as the first female chief financial officer of General Motors.
- After General Motors, Dhivya joined Stripe, which is is an American e-commerce payment company as the Chief Financial Officer.
- Dhivya Suryadevara is also a member of the Board of Directors of Girl Scouts of Greater New York organization.
- As per Dhivya, she always had a desire of working with a large automotive company.
- According to Dhivya, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
- Dhivya Suryadevara is not active on any of the social media platforms.
- As per Dhivya, she often utilizes her time when she is travelling in-plane by reading the mails she gets in a day.
- In an interview, Dhivya said that to keep herself mentally fit she prefers doing exercise and boxing.