|Real Name||Nandini Parimal|
|Profession||Business Woman, Entrepreneur|
|Famous For||Being Daughter Of Ajay Piramal (Chairman of Piramal Enterprises Ltd.)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||October 1980|
|Age (as in 2017)||37 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Name Not Known|
|Colleges/Universities||Hertford College, Oxford University
Stanford Graduate School of Business
|Educational Qualifications||Bechelor of Art (Hons. 2001)
Master of Business Administration (2004-2006)
|Hobbies||Traveling, Cooking, Reading|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Peter De Young|
|Marriage Date||March 2009|
|Husband/Spouse||Peter De Young
|Children||Son- 1 (Name Not Known)
Daughter- 1 (Name Not Known)
|Parents||Father- Ajay Piramal (Chairman of Piramal Group)
Mother- Swati Piramal (Padma Shri Awardee)
|Siblings||Brother- Anand Piramal
|Net Worth||₹3.36 billion|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nandini Piramal
- Nandini Piramal was born in a billionaire family in 1980. His father Ajay Piramal is the Chairperson of the Piramal Enterprises Ltd and Shriram Group.
- She pursued her MBA and Finance & Management from Hertford College, Oxford University and Stanford School of Business.
- She started working with his family business in 2006 after completion of her study.
- She is Executive Director and HR of Parimal Enterprises Ltd. She also leads OTC (Over The Counter) Business as well as Piramal Healthcare.
- She is working on clean drinking water project named; Sarvajal with his husband Peter De Young especially in Rajasthan.
- She runs Piramal Foundation with his brother Anand Piramal for the purpose of empowering the youth, providing health and education facilities, and rural employability.
- She is the key person behind the success of Piramal group. She joined her family business when the Indian economy was down and leads it to the high.
- She is a religious person and believes in the tenets of Bhagavad Gita. She put spiritual Quotations on the walls of her Mumbai office.
- She loves travelling to other countries.