Abu Dujana (LeT Commander) Age, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Death Cause & More
|Real Name||Abu Dujana|
|Profession||Terrorist (LeT Chief Commander )|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year 1990|
|Date of Death||1 August 2017|
|Place of Death||Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan-occupied Kashmir|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan-occupied Kashmir|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abu Dujana
- Did Abu Dujana smoke?: Not Known
- Did Abu Dujana drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Abu joined the Lashkar-e-Taiba at the age of 17.
- He had infiltrated into the Kashmir Valley in 2013 and was sent to south Kashmir, where he operated under the command of Abu Qasim, a ‘commander’ of the Lashkar-e-Taiba.
- In 2015, he was made the top commander of Lashkar in the Kashmir Valley after the death of Abu Qasim.
- He was in ‘direct and regular’ contact with Sajid and Waleed, Lashkar-e-Taiba ‘commanders’ based across the Line of Control.
- He masterminded the ambush of a BSF convoy in Udhampur in August 2016, the ambush of a CRPF convoy outside Srinagar and subsequent 3-day encounter at a multi-storey building housing the Entrepreneur Development Institute in February 2017, and killing of 2 policemen in Anantnag in July 2017.
- He was an “A++” category terrorist and there was a reward of INR 15 lakh on his head and a huge manhunt was launched to track him down.
- On 1 August 2017, the Security forces in Kashmir killed Abu Dujana and his local associate, Arif Nabi Dar, in an encounter in Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir.