Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 25 Years
Hometown: Hyderabad, Telangana
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Debut||Film (Telugu): Gulf (2017) as Lakshmi
Film (Tamil): Devi 2 (2019) as Eesha
Film (Hindi): Atrangi Re (2021) as Mandakini aka ‘Mandy’
|Date of Birth||21 August 1998 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Address||SKR Enclave Apartment, Journalist Colony, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Controversy||Alleged of damaging the official vehicle: In the year 2023, there were allegations made against Dimple Hayathi by the Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) of Hyderabad Rahul Hegde, regarding an incident involving the damage caused by her to his official vehicle. It was reported that the actress intentionally collided her car with the officer's vehicle, which led to the officer's driver filing a complaint against her at the Jubilee Hills police station. The complaint was registered under Sections 353, 341, and 279 of the IPC, which deal with assault or criminal force to deter a public servant, wrongful restraint, and rash driving or riding on a public road, respectively. In an interview, DCP Rahul Hegde mentioned that the actress had a habit of obstructing his path with her vehicle. He further added that he had requested her multiple times to refrain from doing so, but the actress disregarded his requests. The actress countered the accusations by asserting that the officer was misusing his authority and falsely implicating her in the incident. She also complained against the DCP; however, the police didn't register her complaint. Later, she shared a tweet related to it which read,
"Using power doesn’t stop any mistake. Misuse of power doesn’t hide mistakes. #satyameva jayate.” The Times of India
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Her father is a businessman, and her mother is a dance teacher.|
|Actor(s)||Pawan Kalyan, Allu Arjun|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dimple Hayathi
- Dimple Hayathi is an Indian actress and model who is known for her appearances in Tamil and Telugu films. In 2023, she was accused of damaging the car of Rahul Hegde, a Hyderabad DCP, and engaging in inappropriate behaviour towards him.
- She was born as Dimple, she later added the suffix ‘Hayathi’ to her name because of some numerological considerations.
- She dreamt of becoming an actress since she was a child. She started her career in modelling after completing her 10th-class studies.
- In an interview, she revealed that she faced multiple rejections from filmmakers in the early stages of her career due to her dusky skin complexion.
- After making her Telugu debut with the film ‘Gulf,’ she appeared in the Telugu film ‘Eureka’ (2020) in which she played the role of Shobitha.
- Her Tamil debut film ‘Devi 2’ (2019) was a bilingual film, which was also released in the Telugu language with the title ‘Abhinetri 2’ (2019).
- In 2019, she made a notable appearance in the Telugu film ‘Gaddalakonda Ganesh,’ where she performed in the item song “Jarra Jarra.”
- In 2022, she appeared in one of the lead roles in the Telugu film ‘Khiladi’ alongside Ravi Teja and Meenakshi Chaudhary.
- In the same year, she did her second Tamil film ‘Veeramae Vaagai Soodum’ in which she played the role of Mythili. The film was later dubbed into the Hindi language under the same title, in the Telugu language under the title ‘Saamanyudu,’ and in the Kannada language under the title ‘Obba.’
- Her performance as Bhairavi in the 2023 Telugu film ‘Ramabanam’ received immense appraisal from the audience.
- He has been featured on the cover of a few magazines such as ‘Varaa’ and ‘You & I.’
- She is a trained Kuchupudi dancer and has earned a place in the Guinness Book of World Records for her exceptional skills and accomplishments in the field.
- She is an avid dog lover.