Helen Adams Keller was the first deaf-blind person to earn a degree in bachelor of arts. She was an American author, political activist, and lecturer who overcame the adversity of being blind and deaf.
Family Tree of Helen Keller
Helen Keller, therefore, went on to become one of the 20th century’s leading philanthropists, as well as the co-founder of the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union).
Helen Keller Childhood
Helen Keller Receiving Awards
Helen Keller received many awards and recognitions during her lifetime and also, she was awarded posthumous honors for working as a humanitarian.
Helen Keller With Friends
Helen Keller Family
- Valentina Vassilyev Age, Death, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
- Davis Cripe Age, Death Cause, Biography, Facts & More
- Arvind Panagariya Age, Caste, Biography, Wife & More
- Hashim Amla (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Wife & More
- Reneesha Rahiman Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
- Laxmikant Berde Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
- Shobha Kapoor Height, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
- Harish Salve Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More