|Real Name||Harmeet Singh|
|Nickname||MixSingh in The House|
|Profession(s)||Music Producer, Music Director, Singer, Lyricist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Singing: Mere Warga (2017)|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birthplace||Khanna, Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Cooking, Photography|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sisters- 2 (Names Not Known)
|Favourite Food(s)||Subway Salad, Paneer Tikka, Maggi, Frozen Paan, Italian Pasta|
|Favourite Singers||The PropheC, Jazzy B, Romey Gill|
|Favourite TV Show||Bigg Boss|
|Favourite Musical Instruments||Harmonium, Tumbi|
Some Lesser Known Facts About MixSingh
- MixSingh is a popular music director and producer who has given a number of Punjabi hits to the Punjabi Music Industry.
- He was interested in music since his childhood.
- Since his school days, he was interested in learning the computers; especially, editing pictures and videos.
- Thereafter, MixSingh’s interest started inclining towards the music editing, and, as a result, he opted music directing as his career.
- Initially, he worked as a DJ where he was called by the name ‘DJ harry’.
- His name ‘MixSingh’ was given by his friends before entering the Punjabi music industry.
- MixSingh started his career as a music director.
- He has directed and produced many popular Punjabi video songs such as ‘Patola’, ‘Mera Dil’, ‘Warning Shots’, ‘Light Weight’, ‘Kangani’, ‘Sakhiyaan’, etc.
- In 2014, MixSingh was nominated for the Best Sound Recording in the PTC Music Awards.
- In 2016, he gave a tribute to a renowned Punjabi singer Romey Gill by singing the song ‘Daaru Pi Ke Roye’.