|Real Name||Dinesh Sharma|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• Sharma like many other BJP leaders began his political life with Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad, a student wing of RSS.
• He was later made the party state president of Bhartiya Janata Yuva Morcha.
• In 2008, he was elected as the Mayor of Lucknow.
• He again went out for regional elections in 2012 and became the Mayor of Lucknow for the second consecutive term.
• Sharma was named as the National Vice President of BJP in 2016.
• In March 2017, he was appointed as one of the two Deputy Chief Ministers of Uttar Pradesh.
• On 8 September 2023, he was elected as a Rajya Sabha MP from Uttar Pradesh.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 71 kg
in Pounds- 157 lbs
|Date of Birth||12 January 1964|
|Age (as in 2017)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||Luckown, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Debut||Political: Sharma began his political career with the ABVP, a student wing of RSS.
Teaching: Sharma has been a Professor in the commerce department in University of Lucknow since 1992.
|Family||Father- Kedarnath Sharma
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||268/10, Master Kanhaiya Lal Road,
Aishbagh Road, Lucknow
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dinesh Sharma
- Does Dinesh Sharma smoke: Not Known
- Does Dinesh Sharma drink alcohol: Not Known
- Sharma was born to a family which had strong RSS roots. His father was close to Sangh ideologue Deen Dayal Upadhaya.
- He is a lifetime member of World Association for Vedic Studies.
- Dinesh Sharma has been a professor in the commerce department at the University of Lucknow. He has guided roughly two dozen PhD students since his joining in 1992.
- His close connections to the RSS and relations with Narendra Modi and Amit Shah helped him grow in the party at a quick pace.
- Following his contribution to the party’s remarkable victory in 2014 Lok Sabha elections, he was promoted as party’s Vice President and was appointed as party affairs in-charge in Gujarat.