Hometown: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
Wife: Ashwini Kalsekar
Age: 47 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||Film (Actor): Dil Vil Pyar Vyar (2002)
TV (Actor): Dial 100
|Date of Birth||9 August 1972 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||47 Years|
|Birthplace||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|College/University||Roshan Taneja Acting School, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Photography|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||22 March 2009|
|Wife/Spouse||Ashwini Kalsekar (Actress)
|Siblings||He has two brothers.|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Vennela Kishore, Govinda, Prakash Raj|
|Favourite Director(s)||Rohit Shetty, Farah Khan, Vishal Bhardwaj|
|Salary (approx.)||₹30- 40 Lakhs/Movie|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Murali Sharma
- Murali is an eminent Indian actor, who has predominantly worked in Bollywood, and Tollywood cinema.
- He was born into a Telugu Brahmin family.
- After completing his graduation, Murali took admission in the Roshan Taneja Acting School, Mumbai.
- He is a linguistic person and has a command over 5 languages, i.e., Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, and Gujarati.
- Murali was featured in the action-drama film, Shakti, as a child artist. The film starred Dilip Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan.
- Sharma has done over 60 feature films including Malayalam, Tamil, Marathi, and Telugu cinema.
- His role of Col. R.S. Sajwan in the show, Paltan which aired on Doordarshan, earned him wide recognition in the television world.
- His other notable soap operas are “Guns and Roses,” “Laagi Tujhse Lagan,” “Siddanth,” “Mahayagya,” “Zindagi Teri Meri Kahani,” and “Humne lee Hain Shapath.”
- In 2004, he appeared in the film “Main Hoon Na” as ‘Captain Khan’ and shared the screen with some prominent stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Amrita Rao, Zayed Khan, Sushmita Sen, and Suniel Shetty.
- He has also featured in many popular Bollywood films like “Dhol,” “Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na,” “Golmaal Returns,” “Black Friday,” “Sunday,” “Dhamaal,” “Badlapur,” and “ABCD 2.”
- Murali bagged bigger roles in the films, Gopala Gopala and Bhale Bhale Magadivoy in 2015.
- Murali was awarded the Nandi Award for his dual role of Ajay Shastri/Kaiser in the Best Villain category for his film, Athithi.