|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 175 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 36 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||Film (Actor): Dil Vil Pyar Vyar (2002)
TV (Actor): Dial 100
|Date of Birth||9 August 1972|
|Age (as in 2018)||46 Years|
|Birthplace||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|College/University||Roshan Taneja Acting School|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Photography|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||22 March 2009|
|Wife/Spouse||Ashwini Kalsekar (Actress)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother(s)- 2 (Names Not Known)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Vennela Kishore, Govinda, Prakash Raj|
|Favourite Director(s)||Rohit Shetty, Farah Khan, Vishal Bhardwaj|
|Salary (approx.)||₹30- 40 Lakhs/Movie|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Murali Sharma
- Murali is an eminent Indian actor, who has predominantly worked in Bollywood, Tollywood, and television.
- He was born into a Telugu Brahmin family.
- After completing his graduation, Murali took admission in the Roshan Taneja Acting School, Mumbai.
- He is a linguistic person and has command over 5 languages: Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, and Gujarati.
- Murali was featured in the action-drama film, Shakti as a child artist in a supporting role. The film starred Dilip Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan.
- Sharma has done over 60 feature movies including Malayalam, Tamil, Marathi, and Telugu cinema.
- His role of Col. R.S. Sajwan in the show, Paltan which aired on Doordarshan, got him wide recognition in the Television world.
- His other notable soap operas are Guns and Roses, Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Siddanth, Mahayagya, Zindagi Teri Meri Kahani, Viraasat, Rishtey, Rangeela Ratan Sisodia, and Humne lee Hain Shapath.
- In 2004, he appeared in the film, Main Hoon Na as Captain Khan and shared the screen with some prominent stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Amrita Rao, Zayed Khan, Sushmita Sen, and Suniel Shetty.
- He was featured in some other Hindi films like Dhol, Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na, Golmaal Returns, Black Friday, Sunday, Dhamaal, Badlapur, and ABCD 2.
- Murali bagged bigger roles in the films, Gopala Gopala and Bhale Bhale Magadivoy in 2015.
- Murali was awarded the Nandi Award for his dual role of Ajay Shastri/Kaiser in the Best Villain category for his film, Athithi.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography